I need your help with an oppinion?

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
Connecticut Baby!! My other home is the land of th
Hello my Freestyle Family! I just want your oppinion on the loss of a friend right now. Here's the situation......
I have a friend who is female and we were buddies for awhile a few years to be exact. She was my Freestyle Concert buddy and WWE wrestling buddy. a good friend! She has been dating this guy for awhile and now things have changed in a bad way.
This guy she is dating is extremely insecure and won't let her have friends specifically male friends. I wanted to tell her about my book accomplishment and he ended up calling me back and made a stank about it. No guys can talk to her or see her. I have female friends that are married and in relationships and there are no problems and my girlfriend has no problems with my female friends. This is rediculous and I want to say something like call her at her job. But I guess maybe it's not worth it? I am really angry about this and I already got rid of her phone number and email. I really don't know what to do? What do you think?:(

1sxychica

Reaction score
one thing.. why would u get rid of her phone number and e-mail? if she was your friend why would u react like that? if ur mad, u should be mad at that boyfriend of hers not at her... by deleting her email address and her phone number ur just making ur options fewer... if i were you, i would call her or get a hold of her when you KNOW her bf is not around... u should find out where she stands in this, does she agree with him or she opposes to that, cos if she doesn't agree with him, there is no point in excluding her as a friend... relationships are all different, i'm sure she doesn't want to turn u away as a friend. my advice is to talk to her... somehow... that is of course if she's an important friend, if u don't care of losing her then don't bother, cause last thing u need if her bf in ur face.

Krystal

Reaction score
I agree with Chica...you need to speak to her when you know that he's not gonna be around and get her take on things. What he did is messed up but some guys are like that. Maybe she's not aware that he did what he did. Getting rid of her info without speaking to her first is not fair to her. :(

Good luck and I hope things work out for you. :)

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
Okay here's the deal with communication. No GUYS ARE ALLOWED to call her according to her boyfriend. I think I called the home number by mistake. But to be honest I don't know when her boy friend isn't around? I haven't even recieved an email in awhile. The last I heard from her was a month ago and she said she has been trying to sneek over to my area to bring my belated X-Mas gifts. I said hey when ever you can. All I know is she said her boyfriend is very jealous and she can't get phone calls. He probably looks at her emails. The way he spoke on the phone he just seems like a real creep! He told me also if I don't want problems to not call.
So I guess in the end the friendship is over. I feel sorry for her if she tries to break up with him. He doesn't seem stable.

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
I am serious about the no guy's thing. I would like to talk to her but I dn't know if or when I can talk to her. He might end up answering the phone. And the thing is I haven't heard from her in awhile and we never had problems as friends and all we were is friends and nothing more. I know I shouldn't give up on a friend
but now that I think about it a true friend wouldn't throw away their old friendships over someone. So I guess It's over regardless.
Oh well. :(

Rookie

Reaction score
freestylegod, never ever lose ways of contact with your friend..

cause shes your friend and she will be there for you, like you are there for her

dig through trash and find that information

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
I hear what you are saying Rookie, but seriously I can't contact her. NO GUYS ARE ALLOWED To contact her. I could try and call her Cell phone but if he picks it up and answers then there is trouble. I believe he may even look at her emails. All I can do is wait for her to contact me. Serious. I just hope for the best!

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Everyone here has touched on the fact that you shouldn't get rid of your friend's info. That's true. But I think there is something that needs to be touched on.

Her "boyfriend" (in my book, azzhole) is treating her very badly.

He is insecure and possibly abusive. He is isolating her from her male friends. He won't "allow" her to receive phone calls. Is he just as restrictive with her family as well? It's very possible that he may start to lash out at her, and the situation could be very bad. I read the "Dear Abby" column everyday, and there are always letters from women who were in abusive relationships, that started with the boyfriends stopping them from seeing and speaking to their friends.

Any azzhole that treats a woman like that deserves to spend the rest of their life alone.

I hope your friend wakes up soon.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
my advice, and take it from me, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT........SHE HAS TO DUMP HIM. You, as a friend, have to show her how immature he is. If she chooses not to listen to you, then allow her to find out for herself. it will hurt her more, but sometimes you cant do everything to help.

I did the same thing to an X of mine. I was with her for 5 years and I forbid her to talk to any MALE friends. It was wrong.

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
I hear you Chuck and Kenny! Trust me this really bothers me. We were good friends. But now she has lost alot of friends because of this. I just don't understand this. I hope she doesn't get hurt by this guy because he was really creepy to me on her cell phone, when all I called for was to tell her my Childrens book was done. That's all. I knew he was jealous but I know now how much. He may very well be abusive but there is now way to know. I hope she wakes up and realizes things before its too late! Thanks for your oppinions everyone, you guys are the best!!

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I MUST SAY SWEETIE THAT I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. IT SEEMS THE GUY IS A CREEP AND HE MIGHT JUST BE ABUSING HER. TRY TO CONTACT HER BUT BE VERY DISCREET ABOUT IT. IT A SAD SITUATION, I HOPE IT WORKS OUT.

:D