i need a graphic designer!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIBOY

Reaction score
just finished my freestyle mix . i was wondering if anybody knew of a real good graphic designer thats cheap to do my cd insert and label. i know in chicago there is a guy that goes by slash but i don't know how to get a hold of him. but if anybody can help please pm, thanks.

HEARTHROBDJ95

Reaction score
What dj name do you go by chiboy? I get my covers done be someone named kid scratch. Let me know when you want it done and I'll find out for you. I dont know if you've ever seen any of my cd's, but i think the covers turn out really good.

bennybeatz

Reaction score
i'll design it for free..... just send info... to bennybeatz@gamail.com
CHIBOY said:
just finished my freestyle mix . i was wondering if anybody knew of a real good graphic designer thats cheap to do my cd insert and label. i know in chicago there is a guy that goes by slash but i don't know how to get a hold of him. but if anybody can help please pm, thanks.

DJV!C!OUZ

Reaction score
I spin at a club called Caribbean Lights in Austin
Funny you guys mentioned kid scratch and slash on the same post, if they are the guyz im thinking about, Im pretty sure kid scratch is from east chicago Indiana and so is slash one. slash used to do do cmb cover art im pretty sure, that was my homeboy ponyboys cds that became part of the group los marijuanos. Funny how small this world is.

You might be able to contact slash one through kidscratch for future work but i dont know if thats what hes doing right now, hes probably real busy with his dj work right now.
http://www.djkidscratch.com