I get deleted by freestyler for saying I HATE PETA EXTREMISTS..

frankie

Reaction score
I stand by what i say PETA has done some good but also bad.I HATE PETA, PETA EXTREMISTS ruin it for me to ever join them.Too bad freestyler took it too personal LOL sometimes you lose friends for beliefs etc..but we are grown ups and I respect peoples opinions, there is alot im against like muslim extemists ,that religion will ruin america and maybe should be banned thats how strongly i feel, we should never have a muslim america.Also, gay marriage, its a human right period..everyone should marry, whats happenning now is rights are takrn away.Well it's alot to vent, but wouldnt a true friend respect your opinion? because I respected his.

frankie

Reaction score
nope definitly no good extremists, i stand for what i believe in.Funny how politics etc.. gets people soo angry and they end up deleting lol im like grow up, we live in a country freedom of beliefs,thank GOD ..

Dianita

Reaction score
That's the point, when people can really mess things up when they become extremists. They tend to change facts around so it supports their ideas, or they'll use theories that only supports their ideology and dismiss anything else. The best testament to our beliefs are through our actions.