I Feel like an @ss

Delisious

Reaction score
So I am sitting here with my 8 year old Nyasia...Celebrating for many reasons, I sold my house and Bought a new one TODAY! Finally and totally free from the DONER!!!!!!!
We hit Freestyle heaven in my Garage. Found ALL and I mean ALL my Cd's, Music I had forgotten I even had. Anyway, I am looking at the computer and I notice something different. Well, I go to check what it is and it was "java". Some people here already know I was having problems getting into chat and other things because My computer didnt have it and they were trying to help me. Thank You all very much by the way :) Well it seems my little girl Nyasia fixed it! I have been trying for almost a month now. I can get into that chat room and play my games. I CANT Believe I couldnt get it and she did. I swear I have NO IDEA What I would do with her!!!!!

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO THATS FUNNY MAMA BUT NO NEED TO FEEL LIKE AN ASS. I WAS PARKING MY CAR FOR THE 1ST TIME WITH MY 9YR AND NOT ONLY IS HE TELLING ME
"MAMI A LIL MORE TO THE LEFT, NOW TURN THE WHEEL RIGHT" BUT I HIT THE HAZARD LIGHTS BY MISTAKE AND I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW THE HELL TO TURN THEM OFF. HERE COMES MATTHEW WITH THIS LOOK OF TOTAL DISBELIEF AND HITS THE BUTTON TO SHUT IT OFF.

:lol

LATINAHEAT

Reaction score
YEAH YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!! I JUST BARELY FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE THE DVD PLAYER :shush MY KIDS SHOWED ME HOW TO DO IT!!! LOL

Krystal

Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWW Deliza! That means you can come chat with us now! :D

HUGE HUGS goin out to lil Naya!!!!!!!! ;)

Baby1010

Reaction score
FREESTYLE LOVER said:
Feeling Like An Ass Huh????? Try This, Try Caughing Really Hard And Flem Just Flying Out Of Your Mouth Onto A Gorgeous Female's Hand...............

EWWWWWWWW :lol

sExXxe

Reaction score
Lol Dont Feel Like An Ass Mama,that Is Soooo Cute. Be Proud You Have A Smart Kid That Actually Takes Notice Of Things. Kids Are So Much Smarter Now A Days.