******huge San Antonio Concert******

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got news that there will be a HUGE FREESTYLE CONCERT IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS coming soon!!! BIGGER AND BETTER than the one currently being offered!!! Stay tuned to CLUB FREESTYLE for more news!

brenda

Reaction score
Hell yeaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!:texican

FreestyleJen_86

Reaction score
Yeah. It's the 106.7 JAMZ Pepsi-C Summer Jam. There's going to be a lot of artists there.....including TKA , JOHNNY O , LIL SUZY, CYNTHIA and more.I might go!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
J FREEZE.....ITS NOT THE CONCERT YOUR THINKING OF. THIS WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN 1066.7 JAMZ CONCERT. BESIDES, I ALSO HEARD JAMZ ISNT HAVING LIL SUZY THERE!

THE CONCERT I AM TALKING ABOUT WILL BE ONE NOT TO MISS!

Rolando

Reaction score
Kenny, give me the news in doses. If I take too much at one time I just might "pop the top" lol :p .

But I'm really interested in the other concert, keep us posted!

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
KENNY GUIDO said:
BESIDES, I ALSO HEARD JAMZ ISNT HAVING LIL SUZY THERE!

I don't know where you're getting your info from Kenny, but I can definitely tell you LIL SUZY WILL BE AT OUR CONCERT.

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
Is it me, or does anyone else smell a lil' hating going on around here? You being a moderator of one the MOST popular Freestyle sites around you should be happy there are SEVERAL Freestyle shows happening and that we're supporting the freestyle scene, not dissing on which one is bigger and better and blah blah blah. I'm sure several of your memebers here would LOVE to just have ONE of these artists perform in their neighborhood. How many other stations in this country can you say are supporting the freestyle scene out there? Not many! Maybe if we all networked together & supported one another we could get the Freestyle scene the respect it deserves!!!!

Rolando

Reaction score
Rene is Oh So Right !

...and for this reason, I am departing from ClubFreestyle

GOODBYE :mad:

angel

Party Promoter
Reaction score
San Antonio - Freestyle concert

Hi DJ ReneG:

I am Angel a freestyle promoter in NYC, I am also setting up a concert in San Antonio. I have been working on this project for several months. Freestyle heads must stick together, their is not that many stations supporting freestyle music. This is a positive thing, a new generation will get exposed to freestyle music. My sister is Safire and anything I could do to get people interested in freestyle again, makes me happy. I not looking to compete with anyone I have been in the business for 16 years. This is what I do for a living. I have been approached by many freestyle fans to set up a show over there. I do well in New York City, this will be new turf, but I have support group working with me on this project. I think we will do well. I support clubfreestyle.com 100%, I have always promoted them on all my freestyle events. I think JackG and Kenny G are doing a good job. I have several artist already confirm for my event exclusive. I am not looking to hurt anyones show, and visa versa. I think the more the better. :)

My e-mail address is jiggleit1@aol.com

Angel & Alex promoters and supporter of freestyle music