How Ya like ya face

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
With beards, mustaches, goatees, bare. How do ya like ya mens and men how do ya like ya facial hair :thepatrio

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Oh....I have been clean shaven, then just a mustache, and the a goatee. Now I have the beardline. I'm keeping the beardline, I like the way it looks.

As for how I like my guys face, I prefer some type of facial hair. I live the feel of his scruff on my face. But clean shaven is ok too.

Nasty1

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
You looked good just the way you are Chuck, just i don't like the scratchy feeling against my thighs.......
You go down clean shaven...you come up with pub...I mean facial hair.LOL

As for me my job doesn't allow for much in facial hair so I pretty much have to stay clean shaven. But when I can I like to grow a goatee

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
Boston- The City That Comes To Life After 2 a.m.-
I change my look from week to week.

I rock the goatee......or the 'stache.....or the unshaven look (until it starts to itch). I look good either way. And I have a lil' triangle shaped spot of hair under my lip that I always rock trimmed.

I like my men either way.

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Nasty1 said:
You go down clean shaven...you come up with pub...I mean facial hair.LOL

As for me my job doesn't allow for much in facial hair so I pretty much have to stay clean shaven. But when I can I like to grow a goatee

Hmm I'm gonna bite my tongue because this isn't the proper forum but yuck........

Nasty1

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
I'm gonna have to ask JackG to get rid of that angel smiley because obvious people shouldn't be using them.

:)
how about this one............:aangel

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
cArLiToS WaY said:
I change my look from week to week.

I rock the goatee......or the 'stache.....or the unshaven look (until it starts to itch). I look good either way. And I have a lil' triangle shaped spot of hair under my lip that I always rock trimmed.

I like my men either way.

You mean the FLAVOR SAVER?????? OHHHHHH ME LIKES!~