HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE SINGLE????

beautyfly408

Reaction score
WOW Jack at lease you know what you want in a woman theta good!! GOOD LUCK on finding that special LAdy!!! SHe will be lUcky to have a guy like you!!! :)

Pickles

Reaction score
I'm single...all my life,i'm single...never had a gurlfriend in my life...and i'm 17 right now...turning 18 next month......i wish i have one someday.......but...what if..what if i'm not gonna ever have one....hmmmmmm..what if...what if i'm gonna be alone forever until the end of my DAYS....DAM..i'm gonna grow OLD and ALONE : ( ...i don't want that..i don't think anybody wants that...

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
dang...

hang in there jack...there's a girl for every guy bro! u the man! what girl doesnt want a dude thats a hard worker and creative!!look at this website how phat it is!!! she's definately out there....

M.

M

Martini

Jack's Ideal Woman

Jack, you are so cute! Don't settle for anything less than what you want! There are plenty of women out there who fit your ideal. Don't go for those money hungry, grimy, dirty, skanky girls. (Cuz that's what they are: little girls.) Real women provide unconditional love and strength for their man, and they respect and love themselves. I love the saying: "If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas." Don't settle Jack!

F

FREESTYLE LOVER

WOW!!!!! I THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO GET SO MANY RESPONSES!!!LOL HEY FREESTYGAL I FEEL YOU ON THAT NOTE!!!!LOL AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY NEVER HAD A REAL GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING, BELEIVE ME, SHE WILL COME ALONG!!! JUST BECAREFUL WITH THE WOMEN OUT THERE!!! J/K THEY ARE EVIL!!!! JUST KIDDING AGAIN!!LOL

ANTHONY AKA FREESTYLE LOVER

James Anthony

Reaction score
i got two words

I got two words to describe my situation.....DRY SPELL....and it sucks cause im da man!!! Nah, actually most girls are like jekyll and hyde, they're all nice when you start out but after a short time they get all crazy....I should probably write freestyle songs, because nearly every girl I've really had something for these past few months gave me the whole "but your such a good friend" deal....time to go cut my wrists lolololol

FrigginAnT

Reaction score
<-- single.....usually by choice....gotta find me a nice italian or spanish girl near ...or somewhat near philly...actually at this point.......ill hope to find ANY girl that isnt psycho and is near philly lmao!

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
hi SpiRalzzzz

I would like to share my insights, if u dont mind mija. bueno, i think that it depends on the guy that the girl goes
crazy. or shall i say crazy for. lol. um, or vice versa. :p

LOTSA LUV,

M.