How many of you love to drink water?

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
Never really drank much water, but in March when I started my diet that I'm on, I drink the required 64 ounces a day, which basically converts to a gallon a day, and you're not kidding about always running to the bathroom! LOL But hey, 30 something pounds, so I'm not gonna complain! LOL Plus the first week alone I lost 7 pounds and that was all the water I was retaining from not drinking enough of it. Now, I live on water. It also makes me feel less tired especially after eating lunch, also pretty much stopped that bloated feeling.

mamita

Reaction score
yes, i agree with all of you's. water is the best. my personal fav is aquafina. holllaaa, infromqueenz's son. lol. anyways, i stopped drinking soda a long time ago, it's been a few years. that's all i drink is iced tea too. i don't keep soda in my house. the only time i drink soda is at family gatherings or when i eat out. i think soda dehydrates your body and keeps asking for more.that's why you should grab a bottle of water instead of la soda. even though we have to have it once in a while. lol. i drink water at work and when i'm at school. believe it or not, last semester there were people drinking soda in the morning, like ten o'clock. i was like hell nooooo! i couldn't do it. just obey ur thirst y toma la agua!! well guys talk to you later.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
yburgos7 said:
the waters that I drink are Dasani, Aquafina or Polan Spring...and they have to be very cold!
Actually, drinking cold water can help you burn more calories.

If the water is room tempature, your body doesn't really do anything, but if you drink very cold water, your body has to raise the temp when it hits your stomach, so you burn calories by drinking cold water.

Vinss-T

Reaction score
water rocks, luckily it was the cool thing at my high school this year LMAO. our moms would buy those huge 24-packs of half-litre bottles in bulk, incredibly cheap (like $3 for the entire case) and it was customary for us to bring a new bottle to school every day. the 2 brands always seen on ppl's desks would be canadian essence and nestle (yes they bottle water LOL). never got used to walking around with a can of coke, i hate how cans are not resealable and pop bottles are too big. so water's always been the way to go for me. good to see other ppl here are chosing water over pop too

hey chuck cool tip about the cold water - i was told room-temperature liquid was more "natural" for the body. had no idea our stomachs got workouts from digesting cold water

imfromqueenz

Reaction score
omg.....when we first came down to florida i was shocked to see that Nestle water.....im sry but I must say, it was worse than Zephyerhills....they really need to stick to making chocolate....Is that a common brand in Canada?

Vinss-T

Reaction score
^^ LMAO @ zephyerhills (what is that).

nestle's a very common water brand for canada. i think it tastes good, because lotsa other brands here have water that tastes like chlorine :barf

imfromqueenz

Reaction score
Thats what I said when I first heard that name.....apparently it a big common brand name here in florida.....i recently found out its made by the same company as poland spring....however since the water is from down here.....it tastes completely different

lachicabella

Reaction score
DreamGirl said:
Didn't know that about the cold water. I sometimes will drink it room temp, but now with this new info, I'll try and make it a point to drink it cold. Good to know.
Yeah, I mean, despite the brain freeze and all (LOL because my brain freezes when I do drink it ice cold), I heard its good to drink it ice cold.

topping

Reaction score
the best way of having good amounts of water is that keep a bottle filled on your work-desk

D.Faifs

Reaction score
How many of you love to drink water

I just drink my city tap water. Never had a problem. If Im out an about and thirsty Illl buy a bottle of water, but thats not a regular occurence.

Mmmm. Water.

Veroslerb

Reaction score
How many of you love to drink water

None. I dont bloat either.

How does your period make you gain weight exactly? Is it like water retention or something?