How c f website works

rbonuc29

Reaction score
hudson county new jersey union city. odessy high s
for the new people. listen once cuase i only say things one time llloll. all good field commanders say things one time. come to think of it also all stage fright people say things one time.

anyway

club freestyle. is like any succesfull show. it takes some getting use too. for the new members. dont go flipping out on any post you see or any opinion you see. cuase it could be a member trying to sneak in their sense of humor when ya think there being serious.

But then who knows maybe you think their jokeing and theyre being serious. and you should of said soemthing but you didnt. talk about shirking your responsbilities.

anyway.

c f takes getting use too. when i first tuned into rush limbough show. i hated it. but he said it takes 3 weeks to get use to my show. he was right i like the show now.

cf takes about 3 weeks to get use to everybodies personalaties.

give it time young jedi. lloll. dont go off the cliff. when you hear an opinion that boils your blood.

Stay the course. !!! llllllolll. he built it and we all came. who he is I dont know. but we all came llloll.

so sit back and relax. and enjoy the collective show. and pretty soon all the

opinions you see poeple post here that you think is abnormal will soon become clear to you. and the unacceptable Oh yess acceptable. and yes

as we body snatch you.

It will soon

slowly all become normal to you lllolll. Yyyyou are among freinds now lllloll

And all we really want? Is YOUR brain

No llloll just kidding we dont want that ?? lloll

and youll will find as everybody else has

i? mean? rrrrrr really? RRResistance Is Futile. llllolll

This concludes our first freestyle training session.

Brklyn345

Reaction score
GAWD!! The way he pretends to be in love with Lisa Marie in that video makes me wanna :barf ...he was probably just using her to get to her younger brother Navarone anyway!