How About Cf Picture Section Of Us The Members????

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to see FREESTYLELOVER checkout my site:
dancing with blueeyes and spiral ;)
I still have to load more pics...will have mad pics from the upcoming FREESTYLE FACTORIA CONCERT!! woooooo! let's go!

www.ALLACCESS.CLUBFREESTYLE.net

taezee

Reaction score
im surprised we dont have this section here allready some of my pics are at www.spotlife.com hit search under yaezee (i spelled my name wrong when i first registered there and could not edit )so hit yaezee instead of taezee..looking foward to seeing who i talk with here....peace..one!!!:D

Crystal2001

Reaction score
OOOO! Thats a HOT idea..I didnt know Lover had a brain!! OMG!! lmao..Im just joking anthony!!!...lmao!!

Angeleyes

Reaction score
KENNY GUIDO said:
LOVER, THERE IS A PIC OF YOU ALREADY GRABBING MY ASS!
:eek:

Crystal2001 said:
OOOO! Thats a HOT idea..I didnt know Lover had a brain!! OMG!! lmao..Im just joking anthony!!!...lmao!!
FREESTYLE LOVER * Hmmmm people seem to talk about your body parts alot I see LMAO Ass, brain, etc What's that all about, let me find out!! j/p

Seriously, GREAT IDEA!! I see Jack's working on it already, you go Jack!

Angeleyes

Reaction score
Crystal, girl I agree, he definitely does have hot dimples ;), saw a pic of him at one of the CF events. Those dimples are lethal weapons!!

My bad, oops it wasn't his ass in question. He was grabbing Kenny's ass!! Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"... :eek:

junito722

Reaction score
btw...the pictures thing is a great idea. i'd like to know what everyone looks like...i may even know some of yall from way back in the freestyle days :)

Crystal2001

Reaction score
I know..They go BAM BAM BAM whenever he smiles!...LMAO! Its funny, cause I saw him last night, and I just wanted to grab em' cheeks..Its a shame that he has to grabs Kenny Ass...lmao!