HORROR / SLEEPAWAY CAMP Fans!

CultureKlashJEFF

Reaction score
swcfl3.jpg

homerjay

Reaction score
I bought the 4 pack of dvds at a yard sale for 4 bucks. I had no idea they even had 4 lol.

CultureKlashJEFF

Reaction score
The new "official" 4th movie comes out Nov 4th!!! Can't wait!
Yeah the DVD set is kool. Is yours the "Survival Kit" one?

homerjay

Reaction score
yeah, its the survival kit. But honestly I haven't watched any of them yet lol. I did see part 2 I believe just b4 I bought them and man did it suck lol. The acting reminded me of the acting on one of those skinamax movies lol.

CultureKlashJEFF

Reaction score
Are u kidding??
I LOVE part 2!!! - lol
Their supposed to be very campy/80's cheese. That's why they have a cult following. In Part 2 & 3 Angela is such a crazy sarcastic b*tch! (By the way, the Angela in part 2 & 3 is Bruce Springstein's sister).

homerjay

Reaction score
dont get me wrong, I couldn't stop watching it lol. I do plan on watching the rest of dvds including the first one again. Btw, way back we a friend of mine used to get other kids with that close ur eyes and sit up fast trick from the first one lol. Man those guys were pissed lol.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
Well they were suppose to release part 4 after the 3rd one. I got a bonus disc that shows some scenes here and there that were suppose to make a movie. But for whatever reason the movie wasnt made and then many years ago they finally decided to release the movie. I hope they make movie sleepaway camp movies.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
So is the show live cause i went to the site and was listening nyasia's interview. I take it the site does change into a live format?

CultureKlashJEFF

Reaction score
Yes, at exactly 10PM it would have went live.
If u were there before it started, and the Nyasia interview started up, then u had to "refresh" the page at 10, so u can get the live feed.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
K good to know for future reference and i was there way before 10pm.

But i do like your website and would love to visit it again when i have the time to check out a live show.

But i do love what your doing cause you dont see that alot on the net.