Hilary DUff Concert

Delisious

Reaction score
Last Night in Jersey with Veronica her little Girl Jasmine and my two Nyasia and Kiana. This concert was for them. They all worked so hard this year and they deserved it. The Concert was packed, had to take a bus to the Arena. Started off with Haley Duff, Hilary's Sister. My little girl Nyasia and Veronica's little girl Jasmine went crazy. Screaming and dancing. The cutest thing I have ever seen. They were so Happy. That was cute, But when Hilary came out well I saw a side on my little girl I never saw. Nyasia GLOWED. The smile couldnt get any bigger. Thier first Concert and They LOVED IT. My little Kiana got sick,started running a fever and couldnt really enjoy it, but was still Happy to be there. Hilary's Band was amazing, Something that shocked Veronica and myself. So I sat there and sang all the songs I knew because Nyasia made me study the CD LMAO, So I could know the songs for the concert LOL and screamed and swung my arms side to side which are killing me right now. Hilary is coming out with a new albulm in Sept.Called That Girl Can Rock and Yes she can! She performed a few new songs which really were nice, one called Haterz that had me rolling. She ended the concert with a duet with her sister. It was a great experience and I Thank God for letting me share this with my friend Veronica and her little girl and for giving me the chance to do this with my girls. I was so Happy last night I cried looking at those beautiful faces.

Delisious

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
please tell me she is coming to ny so i can take my amy...........

She was already in NY. I went to Jersey because they had better seats. I only heard about it because my kids MAKE me listen to DIsney radio in the car LOL. Sorry Ma, I am pretty sure your little girl would have loved it. I got the Tickets like 3 months ago.

sietzsounds

Reaction score
wow that sounds awesome, glad u had a great time with your girls!!! Tonight my wife Kim is bringing my daughter Sarah to the Nassau Colliseum to see her!!! They're soooooooo excited!!!!!!! :dancingb

crazygirl

Reaction score
awww how cute,
i like Hilary Duff , i liked her show, her movie and her music, i think she good, my lil ones love her, i wish i could have taken them but like LMG said, maybe next time

sietzsounds

Reaction score
Delisious said:
But of Course LOL
yum that's what i call delisious... :blah anyways they had a great time @ the concert..... my daughter refuses to take off her new hilary shirt.... and she won't stop singing all the songs... i spent all morning printing out all her lyrics... :)

Delisious

Reaction score
sietzsounds said:
yum that's what i call delisious... :blah anyways they had a great time @ the concert..... my daughter refuses to take off her new hilary shirt.... and she won't stop singing all the songs... i spent all morning printing out all her lyrics... :)

My girls have been sleeping with thier shirts on LOL. They got a picture with her and they been showing to everyone LOL. I soo know what your going through LOL

ANd COronas are my FAv!

sietzsounds

Reaction score
Delisious said:
My girls have been sleeping with thier shirts on LOL. They got a picture with her and they been showing to everyone LOL. I soo know what your going through LOL

ANd COronas are my FAv!
ok all this corona talk is making me thirsty... :drool wifey get back quick from the store w/ my coronas... :splat

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Ohhhh my favorite subject CORONAS!! LOL :cheers

Besides that.... Jasmine and I had a wonderful time at the Hillary Duff concert. She slept in her HD t-shirt. I think she enjoyed it more with Nyasia there. Thanks D for coming with your girls to the concert!! Muahzzzzzzzzzzzzzz