Hi EVERYBODY

Vampfox

Reaction score
Well, Robin Fox or not, welcome to the board. If you are Robin Fox, I wanna say your music kicks ass, and your album is great.
Thank you for your support. I tried to answer my fans, but am flagged for spam. As you can imagine I have a huge fan base. I tried to send you a message but that's not your email address. I changed my SN so I can post anonymous someone else has Vampfox but my old pages are up. Robin Fox Vampfox

Vampfox

Reaction score
hi robin!
i got a picture of you on my wall! (u so cuuuute ;))
love the cd - especially 'deana'
hope to hear more from you soon!
oh! by the way - welcome!:D
Sorry so late Chyqo but thank you IG thisisrobinfox

Vampfox

Reaction score
welcome to the club!! I am brand new too just started few days back!! I'll be checking out your site pretty soon and as soon as I can I'll purchase that record. Hey by the way are you by anychance going to be in New York Sept 11 through the 13 just checking take care:p
Yes we were in NY for a party Windows on The World! I also stayed in Queens for 5 years and Long island for every summer. I was on the Howard Stern show on 9/11. It was taped,as I live in Florida. I did a concert in Tampa these dates before he tragedy. Thank you for buying my CD, I will come back to NY soon to autograph for you!

Vampfox

Reaction score
Recording in Tampa, Pure Imagination Jordie Trance song by Robin Fox productions. Photo by Nebulous Records

Attachments

• singing.JPG
    singing.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 0

Vampfox

Reaction score
Hey Wassup Robin welcome to the place....
I hope your search for a man goes well...
I would be but I live way down in Tx....:(
Jay there's a show with breakbeat of my songs, since Covid I didn't participate. TX Arizona. But I hope to see you soon. I will send you an email.

Vampfox

Reaction score
hey welcome aboard
philly here
good luck with thealbum
i hope to hear it soon

peace from philly
Thank you it did great. My first album went Gold! But not in the US. You can buy it online. I uploaded to Spotify. I once had a girl in Delray during Thanksgiving ( we're always at the Marriott) so she says Robin I saw you in concert in Philly! That wasn't me probably Robin S. Love, Robin Fox.

Vampfox

Reaction score
Hey Robin welcome to the CF Board.....Damn Damn Damn I'm in the Tampa Bay area and missed your concert at Club Kaos.....and now I hear ya want to hang with HOT Mamasitas......LOL!!! Oh well maybe when I go back to NY we can GO OUT PARTYING!!! Ohhh Better Yet if you EVER come back to the Tampa Bay area.....LET ME KNOW!!! Would Love to see your concert......and ummm I bought your CD ....it KICKS ASS!! I love It's Gonna be OK!
Well hope to talk to you soon.....and enjoy the Board!
That show was WILD! They stole my purse and so now I wear a backpack. Sprint sponsored us I got a cellphone with a camera. It's gonna be okay?!?! Yay! See you in Tampa next time! Stay well. Robin Fox, ranch in Brandon Dale Davis Paso Fino.

Attachments

• tampa6.JPG
    tampa6.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 0

Vampfox

Reaction score
Hi My name is Robin Fox and I wrote and sing I SEE STARS. You can visit my
page at Robinfoxonline.com or the site here listed. I have some new songs
that are getting airplay called "Its gonna be okay" and "Wonderland" thats
a club song. No I didnt sing "Castles in the Sky" or Damaged by Plummet and
there is a good reason that they sound like Robin Fox mostly politcal ones at that.

Please buy my records..im trying to sell 4 million of them and also I'm moved
to Long Island and NYC for the month of August so if you want to show me around
just email me at Vampfox@aol.com and I also need a boyfriend...and some
hot looking girls to hang out with as well.

Love Robin Fox
aka Barbarella
I haven't changed too much! Loving every minute of my life! Thanks to my fans. Yes still looking for my soulmate (guys) I am older now here's my IG elonnmuskk56 for interested Billionaire. Love Barbarella aka Robin Fox