hey

SONYA

Reaction score
hey all

i just got back from portugal today had a great time but im gald to be home, heard some really amazing tunes. saw some videos for songs i had never seen, good times in europe

SONYA

Reaction score
the weather was ammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaazzzzing...
the music wasnt lol
at the clubs lots of spanish/latin, some dance like iio, kylie, dj sammy, sylver stuff like that, a lot of pop and a little trance which they call tecno. no freestyle wuts so ever...
saw some videos that i never saw here like roger sanchez, fragma, dance nation and some others i cant remember bought no cds cuz they wasnt many and if i did find them they were outragiously expensive. the euro currency sux lol...

SONYA

Reaction score
trust me framcis I saw for my self in Portugal like a case of 24 cans of Coca cola was like 8 euros with the exchange rate that abuot 13 dollars canadian............ that expensive lol but i heard that countrys like Italy and Frnace are very expensive

SONYA

Reaction score
well i just got my mastercard bill this morning and i almost died cuz i obviously bought a lot of stuff but with the exchange rate my god....

SONYA

Reaction score
there goes the college fund lol speaking of which now im thinking abuot going to university in portugal... that would be kool

SONYA

Reaction score
i come from the azorex (little islands off portugal) but oh yeah i really want to see france, italy and greece. ever been to toronto?

SONYA

Reaction score
lol i dont know cuz yeah im officially broke i money to the nice people at mastercard and to my mom and brother and then u know the other stuff car, phone, etc, etc lol so yeah plus i do want to go to college :confused: but u never know

SONYA

Reaction score
lol yeah i know wut u mean cuz last weekend was the last long weekend of the summer and I was suppose to go camping but cuz Im broke I only went up for the day...