Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedFighter2003

Reaction score
Hey Does Anyone Know Where I Cant Find Or Get As An Mp3 Or Buy The Cd

Chuli & Miae

The Songs Are ;

Nun Nun Wheh

Wink

I cant Find These Guys Anywhere i heard them off the movie 3 ninjas kick back ..can anyone help me?:crap :confused:

SONYA

Reaction score
well he or someone said its sorta asian but i asuggested he post here cuz maybe someone knows about it

SpeedFighter2003

Reaction score
I Think Its Korean .......I Got Them Off The Movie " 3 ninjas kick back..........if anyone can find any info on this pz help me out i would apreciate it :)

SONYA

Reaction score
usually at the end of movies they give info on the song during the closing credits hmmmm is there a sountrack for the flick or try writing to the makers of the flick i dont know wut else to tell u good luck on it

SpeedFighter2003

Reaction score
Hey U Guys I Found A Little More Info On This

Chuli & Miae - Nun Nun Wheh In English Means ( Why You )

Chuli & Miae - "Wink"

More Info...Seung Ho Lee...........Jim Kim.......Dont kNow If They Have Anything To Do With This ????????

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
sugi said:
ASIAN - FREESTYLE - BREAKBEAT...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THAT "MUSIC STYLE"...LOL:nutz
Sugi,

a lot of young Asians (Dj´s) are making remixes of songs from every genre.....Rap-Hip-Hop, Dance, Trance, Freestyle, Rock.....into the Breakbeatstyle.......

And not only well known songs....some of those Dj´s are making Remixes of songs in their Languages, too.....so i guess, that the songs the guy is searching for are Breakbeat.....

sugi

Reaction score
Peter said:
Sugi,

a lot of young Asians (Dj´s) are making remixes of songs from every genre.....Rap-Hip-Hop, Dance, Trance, Freestyle, Rock.....into the Breakbeatstyle.......

And not only well known songs....some of those Dj´s are making Remixes of songs in their Languages, too.....so i guess, that the songs the guy is searching for are Breakbeat.....
COOL...PETER...A WHILE AGO I SAW THE PROGRAM "LONELY PLANET"...
IT WAS ABOUT :UZBEKISTAN...
IN THE INTRO...THERE WAS A TRACK BEING PLAYED...IT SOUNDED LIKE A
GOOD ELECTRO/FREESTYLE BEAT...WITH SOME ASIAN THEME OVER IT!!!
...ARE THERE MANY OF THESE TRACKS "OVERTHERE"...WE'RE NOT TALKING GOA TRANCE...ONLY ELECTRO-ALIKE MUSIC...

PEACE & RESPECT DJ SUGI.....

This Is GoodBye

Reaction score
Hey This Will Help u Out............There IS A 3 NINJA's Kick Back Sound Track And All Those Songs Are On there.........I ALSO LOVE THOSE SONGS...Its Condisdered Korean Freestyle/breakbeat......though i dont know wher eu can get it......i would go to a music store and see if they can order it 4 u.....anyone else i suggest u get this music.......its great