HELP NEEDED! Looking for a freestyle/synth-pop song recorded off Brazilian radio in the early 90s, YouTube link in post!

HenryWallaceVP

Reaction score
Hello freestyle fans,

This freestyle/synth-pop song was recorded off Brazilian radio, most likely Transamerica FM or Radio Cidade, in the city of Recife circa 1993. It has been nicknamed "Fond my Mind", and nothing else is known about it. Even though it was recorded in Brazil, many people have speculated that the song originates from a European country like Germany or Italy. Lots of people also think the song is older than 1993, and some have said that it is more of a Euro/Italo Disco song than Freestyle. Whatever the case, the song remains a mystery, and many of us are desperate to find it. Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. If you'd like to help join the search, I can send you an invite to our Discord server. Thanks for your time!

Frantic

Reaction score
I'll give it a go. Send link when you can.

rnbastos

Reaction score
The most amazing is that i listened a lot of Radio Cidade and Transamerica in Rio and never listened to that song. The DJ in Recife must have a found a very obscure Euro band… because it really seems to be Euro but I can’t link that to the ones I know… so strange. Need to take a look on some very long list of bands by that time and hope we could find all songs from them

rnbastos

Reaction score
I read the comments in YouTube… wow what a lot of different possibilities…

rnbastos

Reaction score
It seems to be a Pet Shop Boys production (or Camouflage band)
Some people even commented it could be something produced by them but not released officially. I think the vocals different… but well..