Hello

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Hey babies how is everyone doing otday the week is almost ova and I fo sho am looking forward to the weekend suppose to go dancing 2morrow to shake wat my mama and papa gave me but I am not to sure I want to head out. I am soooo slepie cono I am here ored as hell at work. On my way to work today this guy stops me walks me all the wy to fkin 7th ave trying to get me to agree to go out to dinner with him, and I am saying drama yo how da fuk is it dudes dont get the hint when you say no he was bold enough to give me his card and the wors thing bot it is he works right on the block I walk up ever morning to get to my job now aint that a biotct. Have a good one yall. ;)

Krystal

Reaction score
LMFAO Angie! Was he good lookin? :D

Party time for me this weekend! It's Mardi Gras season here! I'll be out and about practically the entire weekend! :D

Hope you and everyone else has an AWESOME weekend!

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
lol Krys yeah he was cute but at the moment I am not looking to hook up with anyone, Tavi is my whole focus right now and I still got some healing i am working on I just hope I dont run into him again lol :D

DJ Soul

Reaction score
Hey gurl you never know.... He might be the right medicine you need... plus dinner dont hurt... only filling

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
lol ya ladies are too dayum much but I am sure it aint just dinner he want cosidering he spotted me from behind and I had my shades on lol :D

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
yeah and then I will have to deal with him watching for me coming up the block in the mornings lol no thank you lol :D

LATINAHEAT

Reaction score
Krystal said:
LMFAO Angie! Was he good lookin? :D

Party time for me this weekend! It's Mardi Gras season here! I'll be out and about practically the entire weekend! :D

Hope you and everyone else has an AWESOME weekend!

HEYYY KRYSTAL DON'T LET ME SEE YOU IN THOSE MARDI GRAS VIDEOS GONE WILD!!! LOL TRYING TO EARN YOUR BEADED NECKLACES...LMFAOOOO :losmile

ACTUALLY ONE OF MY DAYCARE PARENT'S WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING BUT HER FRIENDS FAKED ON HER I SAID HMM WELL LET'S GO THEN!! :blah

melissa figueroa

Reaction score
lmao i feel you angie..there this guy near my job i seem to run into alot .but me i am like ill wait a couple of times he was cute too pero Im real stubborn...My girls be like hook up with him but i like no cono then hes going to think hes all dat...lol..They go thats why yo ass is single on valentines day...lmao

Nyasia

Reaction score
Girl please, he ain't the first one that's gonna be coming up to you and he sure as hell ain't the last. and how many times do these triflin boys use the women for the moment adn then they practice the art of OSMOSIS, "poof" they gone.. I were you , I wouldn't throw that card away!..lol en caso de emergencia mujer! aprende!..LOLOL

or like Krystal and Soul said..LOL get the DInner!..lolol

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
LMFAOOOOO ya ladies are truly off da hook lol . ya right he isnt the first nor he will he be the last pero dayum I aint starving lol. Nah soul I don't know what my homegirls have in mind 4 tomorrow :D

EL_BORICUA_72

Reaction score
Wepa it's Thursday and Friday is tomorrow then Saturday then Sunday and then Monday ay cono y que Monday que se joda Monday I hate Mondays