Have you tried drinking red-bull?

Vinss-T

Reaction score
my sister apprently tried it once before going to work one day (she works at a shoe store) and found herself bouncing around her store in a frenzy of action before crashing once the caffeine wore off. my other sister keeps a 6-pack of redbull in the back of the kitchen closet for her all-niters during exams. i've never tried it & am curious to kno what its like, although i've heard drinks like these can be very dangerous. who's tried redbull?

Edalgiere

Reaction score
I Sobe's Adrenelin Rush Is Much Better And Its A Kick In The Butt Dont Do What I Did Last Week I Bought Some After Drinking It Figured The Boostr Was Over? I Drank A Cup Of Coffee And Thught Mey Heart Was Going To Explode What A Rush Lol

Enigma

Reaction score
Almost tried it but didnt like the smell :(

Stuff like that I cant drink..i drank some vitamin fluid drink and it was straight diahrea all freakin day. :mad

and dont laugh! :nono

:p

yburgos7

Reaction score
Enigma said:

Stuff like that I cant drink..i drank some vitamin fluid drink and it was straight diahrea all freakin day. :mad

:p
I sowwie..but ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jennylicious

Reaction score
Enigma said:

OMG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO :nah