Have you heard?

djsun1ny

Reaction score
I just heard this track and flipped!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may have heard it already but but Im throwing down on it right now on a remix this is hot

Oh Im talking about Thalia's cover of the Mexican 2002

djsun1ny

Reaction score
This is going to cross onto the radio! You say Freestyle is dead well this is the crash cart rub the paddles together..1, 2, clear.....beep beep and Pump!!!!!!!!!

djsun1ny

Reaction score
Oh well guess no one has heard it.... I'd put up the mix I did ont this....(for my sets not an official one) bUT i DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS do those lik thingies:( I ma gonna try & put it on my site later maybe that will work.... This song is so heart and its Freestyle by a a major singer I think that it so hot 'cause it should get radio play!

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Reaction score
I HEARD THE SONG, IS THERE AN ENGLISH VERSION, I ONLY HEAR A SPANISH MIX ON THIS SONG

R

Rhoq

A remake is NOT the way to go to if you want to see a Freestyle revival...

junito722

Reaction score
well..i wouldn't necessarily call it a remake. she just used some of the music and a similar beat...but the lyrics are totally different. it's ok...nothing great though.

djsun1ny

Reaction score
Yes there is an english mix

No its not a cover they used the main riff and different lyrics
but compared to what other songs freestyle tracks have to getting mainstream radio.... then this is banging. She is a mainstream artist and it would be good I think for Freestyle if it gets play and more tracks like these starting getting made by mainstream artists.

Ivan Diller

DMA Magazine - Writer
Reaction score
I heard it, too, and I didn't care for it. It wasn't really a re-make, which I probably would've liked more. Why mess with Jellybean's perfect version (which was a cover itself)?