have a nother

Edalgiere

Reaction score
will peeps get off my case for not doing graduation commencment and stop asking why ? i have my reasons and there personal and these peeps wouldnt under stand why any way

Krystal

Reaction score
LOL again @ Liz!

You surely must be bored! :lol

Ed? Why don't you wanna do commencement? It's an accomplishment for you to finish school and were it me...I'd be sauntering across that stage with my nose all up in the air! :D

Edalgiere

Reaction score
there are 2 reasons one minor the minor one is taht it is on a saturday and not i do not want to give up 16 hrs of ot pay thats rightg 16 hrs the major one is that when i started this there was a special someone if it was not for her i might not have done this

Krystal

Reaction score
Okay I can understand the first one KINDA but what's with the 2nd one? Can you explain it a little better? :confused

Edalgiere

Reaction score
there was a girl named Melissa when i started this someone real special i swear an angel my dream at the time was for her to be with me when it was all finished dont think i will ever find any one like her again :(

aim4night

Reaction score
ed i think she would like to see your graduation ceremony, from her seat in heaven. there will be other days to make the money but only once do you get to graduate from college.

good luck, no matter what you decide to do.

Edalgiere

Reaction score
aim4night said:
ed i think she would like to see your graduation ceremony, from her seat in heaven. there will be other days to make the money but only once do you get to graduate from college.

good luck, no matter what you decide to do.

unfortunally i need the money