Happy Birthday Toni!

M

MariaSDF

Welcome to the twenty-something club Toni!
As a teenager you thought you knew it all, in your twenties you'll be very very confused and won't know shit!

Next year you'll be 21 and we can finally part-ay! woo hoo!

toni

Reaction score
awwww how sweet!!!! lol...thanks maria...next year we will celebrate together!!! me being 21 and u 72...LMAO!!!
and btw i will never not know everythingm LMAO

thanks guys!!!! HUGS for all

and man this most be a special occasions for bassy to come out and post...thanks big hugs for you!!!!

Chula

Reaction score
So Toni what are you doing for your B-day? get twisted........oops! sorry 1 more year! nosa....been there I hated when I turned 20 it was like o.k. so what I'm 20 one more year!!!

Latin Nation

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Maria you shouldn't be talking

Your 71 and you will start to forget things, and worst yet your hearing will be therrible......I'll be like passed the list and you will be my tits....LMAO....Happy Birthday Toni hugzzzz may god bless you with more ;)

Maria :p

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
I GOT AN IDEA FOR NEXT YEARS BIRTHDAY BASH-
I DON'T YOU TONI , BUT WE SHARE A COMMON LOVE FOR

GEORGE LAMOND.......

I SAY FIND WHERE HE'LL BE PERFORMING AND GO SEE HIM WHEN YOU CELEBRATE.........NEXT YEAR !!!!

Freestygal

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Toni!!!! I hope u have a great day and a fantastic year!! And I hope all your wishes keep true (even though George is married...lol) Thanks for being a great friend!!! Hugsssss

Love,
Randi (FreestyleGal)

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Celebrating two decades of service...and active in the past three decades...man, are you old!

Happy Birthday...at your age...you can take two chances to blow out all of the candles...maybe three!

Harv Roman

LATINAHEAT

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!! DANG I WISH I WAS STILL ONLY 20.....HEHE DON'T RUSH THEM YEARS GIRL, CUZ AFTER 21 THEY FLY BY.....I'M 30 BUT I DO NOT LOOK IT OR FEEL IT......I SAY THAT'S PRETTY GOOD!!!! I FEEL 21......HEHE OOPS I MEAN 25.....LMAO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

NORMA