Happy Birthday to KYLAH565!!!

Pattyg81

Reaction score
To my DEAREST FRIEND,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL...I know it's tommorow but I wanted to wish you right now...May god keep you as blessed as you are already for many, many many more 24 years!!Thanks always being there for me...and as you know already I will always be here for you..LIKE A SISTER!! MUAAZZ..Many Hugz and kisses to you my friend..
Most of all, I don't tell you often enough that I appreciate your friendship!!
I'm hoping that your birthday will be filled from the start and that Sept 9 brings you happines with each passing moment!

and rest GIRLFRIEND CUZ FRIDAY WE GONNA PARTY!!!

Happy Birthday!:bparty :aparty :hbday

Love your girl for LIFE!

tita

Reaction score
Happy B-day Kylah! Hope your day is full of hapiness. Girl have lotz of fun w/ Patty on Friday.:hbday :dancepuff :cheers

Nyasia

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLAH! Enjoy your day, do what you want to do, remember this is YOUR day;) :shakinboo

Kylah565

Reaction score
Thanl You to all

Patty, you are the most Sweetest Person I know Thank you so much ma You truly are my best friend (Tear) You know I'm a sensitive seed. LOL!!
Thank you JOE,ENIGMA, TRAN MAN, MZ, LAMATRIX, KRYSTAL, NYASIA, MICHELLE, MYONLYSWEETIE FOR ALL THE WISHES YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. LOVE YA ALL.
Thank you too Tita. I that you were gonna come and party with Patty & me this Friday?

tita

Reaction score
I was going to pero I had a down time this week. Im trying my best to get a flight out. I get off work till 7:30
Im sure you will have a good time either way!!! ;) :lol

Kylah565

Reaction score
tita said:
I was going to pero I had a down time this week. Im trying my best to get a flight out. I get off work till 7:30
Im sure you will have a good time either way!!! ;) :lol
Aww sorry Tita Patty & I we'll be thinking of you. :D

Joe Muah!!