Happy Birthday My Tavian

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Happy Happy Happy Bday my baby boy I was blessed with you 2yrs and 9 months ago when God chose me to be your mommy and everyday has been a blessing with you in my life although you dont even today is your bday and cant see this I know you know how much I adore you and love you and how you are my whole world. Tavian you light up my life my heart and soul and inspire me to be a better mom a better woman and a better person the joy you bring me makes everyday my Birthday and as I look at you and see how much you haev grown and how smart and beautiful you are and how innocense truly looks I am in awe of you and all the beauty you bring heaven sent is what you are to me in angel here alive and in our presense nothing can compare to your love or the love you fill my life with . Tavian you are everything to me, what happiness is meant to be so I thank God every day for you my little blessing my lil prince my angel my most beautiful treasure Happy Birthday my beautiful little boy muah Mommy loves you more then anything in this whole wide world. :)

Kary

Reaction score
:hbday Tavian!!! Angie enjoy this day that is also yours. :yeey Tavian is a Sag. like me :yeey

Freestygal

Reaction score
Hi Angie! I would like to wish your little cutie Tavian a Very Happy Birthday!! It made me smile to read all the beautiful things you said about him. I cannot wait to experience that love of a child someday!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Hey Randi thank you chica and being a mom is the greatest blessing any woman could ever be blessed with so I am sure when you ahve your baby you will post just as I do about those wonders :)

Freestygal

Reaction score
Thanks Angie...although I am not even close to that yet, as I dont even have a boyfriend at this time. But I do hope that will change someday soon! I hope Tavian has a great day!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

lachicabella

Reaction score
Freestygal said:
Thanks Angie...although I am not even close to that yet, as I dont even have a boyfriend at this time. But I do hope that will change someday soon! I hope Tavian has a great day!

Randi (FreestyleGal)
I'm on the same page as you girl.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Randi when ya least expect it he will come and you will have a baby lol its how it always happens lol ladies thank you so much for all the luv for my Tavian I will kiss him for each of you twice lol :)