Happy Birthday Jaaade!!!!

1sxychica

Reaction score
Hey baby girl!!!
Happy birthday mama!!!! Hope you celebrate it like you should!!! Have a shot for me ;)

Wishin' you lotsa health, love, happiness and money lol... ahhh have it all!!

Hope all is well, haven't heard from you in a while :)

:sflower

Krystal

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jade! :cparty

Ummmm TMJ? Let's not use that color again k? Thanks! :stoned <--me after tryin to read that post! :p

SONYA

Reaction score
:cparty :hbday HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cparty :hbday

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO @ KRYSTAL
Jade hasn't posted up in a while cuz she's been insanely busy plus she has limited computer access...

Jade

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Woohoo!! :cparty I am 28 and LOVING IT!!! :dancingb Mind you it's not even a whole day yet! Check back with me in a month!! lolz

Thank you for your wonderful birthday wishes!! And thanks to Sonya for letting you know the dilly. Limited computer access isn't even the word. Fricken working on a 386 computer at work running windows 95. Before the upgrade I could sort of see the board; with our new server which rox by the way!, foprget it, I can't see anything.

I work at a university, you'd think they'd invest in computers that aren't museum pieces!!

Anyways, thanks for the birthdaywishes, and if the hubby to be's surprise includes alcohol I promise to have a few for ya, and if it doesn't well then I guess I'll have to get drunk anyways!! hahaha

Naya, nena!! Check your pm's!!!

:aparty

Vinss-T

Reaction score
:timetopar JADE HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HOPE IT WAS A BLAST!
and come online more often, we miss you lots here.