Happy Bday To My Dog

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
SASSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA YOU KNOW I HAD TO SHOUT YOU OUT EARLY SO YOUR ASS CAUGHT IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. IT IS NOW 14 YRS OF FRIENDSHIP MAMA AND I WANT TO WISH YOU THE BEST ON YOUR BDAY AND EVERYDAY YOU DESERVE IT MIJITA. SO LETS GET CRUNKED UP THIS WEEKEND ITS AN ALL OUT WEEKEND BDAY CELEBRATION MAMA LOL LUV YA HOOCH.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO WISH DAYER A SLAMMIN BIRTHDAY, GIRL HAVE A GOOD AS TIME GET DRUNK MEET ASOME CUTIES AND CELEBRATE TO THE FULLEST LOL JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO BRING YA HOME AFTER ALL THAT DRINKING LOL :D

TODAY IS ALSO 9YRS SINCE MY GRAND DADDY PAST AWAY SO AS I AM CELEBRATING MY HOMEGIRLS BDAY I AM ALSO REMEMBERING SOMEONE WHO WAS VERY DEAR TO ME. GRANDPA I MISS YA AND I LOVE YA.

ENJOY YOUR DAY GIRLS :D

ER THE FS CHILD

Reaction score
SEXYA, ONE THING YOU MUST REMEMBER IS THAT BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS BE THAT-- BEAUTIFUL.

SASSY & DAYER, I HOPE YOU LADIES ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAYS AND PARTY YOUR ASSES OFF TONIGHT AND THIS WEEKEND TOO. AND WHEN YOU'LL TAKING THOSE B-DAY TEQUILA SHOTS- REMEMBER YOUR BOYS IN M.I.A. HAVE ONE ON ME.

doos

Reaction score
DAAAAAMMMNNN 14 YRS YO YOU KNOW YOU CANT LWT THAT GO
THATS VERY GOOD YO ALWAYS AT EACH OTHERS BACK WAY TO BE IN LIFE ALL THE WAY AND STANDIN CORRECT
YO DAYER AND SASSY FOR REALS HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GET YOUR FREAK ON! GET YOUR FREAK ON ! AND SEXY YO JUST LIKE MY CUZIN SAID YO BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES REMEMBER THAT I WISH I HAD MY GRANDFATHER BACK AND MAD LOVE GOES TO HIM FOREVER

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
SASSY WZUP MIJA WHAT ARE WE GETTING INTO IF NOT I CAN MAKE OTHER PLANS MIJITA WZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP BEACH SAT OR WHAT :D

Sassy4297

Reaction score
I can do the beach, sounds good to me :D Cono I feel Bbbbllllaaaaaa I just came back from eating at Houstons!!!

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
NO DOUBT MIJA LETS GET THE WHOLE CREW TO HEAD OUT BUT LETS GO EARLY MIJA I WILL CALL SOME PEOPLES AND SEE WHO IS DOWN SAT NIGHT WE HAVE PLAS ALREADY OK WZUP FOR MANANA MIJA LET ME KNOW YO:D

Sassy4297

Reaction score
Ma

WTF is Plas? LMAOOOOOO YO what are we doing at night? HUH Oh I cant do anything my baby is taking me out

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
ACT LIKE YOU KNOW PENDEJA "PLANS" B****. TOMORROW NIGHT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW LOCA SAT NIGHT I GOT PLANS MIJA. I WONT BE HOME TILL LATE TONIGHT GIRLY GOTTA DO SOMETHING WITH MY SIS :D

Sassy4297

Reaction score
Damn, I have to walk home, tell your sis to pick me up at the train station PLEAZZZZZZ Its gonna rain and Im gonna be with Ju :(