GL & Dino Latino@Daddy Yankee Concert

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
The highlight of the year in Chicago style music...Dino Latino has been on the Chicago music scene for over ten years-first as a mixer, then as a rapper/hip house artist, then he pulled out what I have considered the pre-curser to what is now known as reggeaton...trust me, if you take a listen to La Raza '99, or his original recordings on the UC label, you'd wonder just where he has been hiding. Teaming up with George is a bold step which hopefully will result in a wider acceptance of an artist that has been a secret for much too long.

I missed the Daddy Yankee show ($45 plus), but I am proud of Dino and his persistance. George's work has always spoken for itself, but this unique pairing promises to be beyond what we have heard in a long time...

Hilda, thanks for the pix...

heidee14

Reaction score
Harv Roman said:
The highlight of the year in Chicago style music...Dino Latino has been on the Chicago music scene for over ten years-first as a mixer, then as a rapper/hip house artist, then he pulled out what I have considered the pre-curser to what is now known as reggeaton...trust me, if you take a listen to La Raza '99, or his original recordings on the UC label, you'd wonder just where he has been hiding. Teaming up with George is a bold step which hopefully will result in a wider acceptance of an artist that has been a secret for much too long.

I missed the Daddy Yankee show ($45 plus), but I am proud of Dino and his persistance. George's work has always spoken for itself, but this unique pairing promises to be beyond what we have heard in a long time...

Hilda, thanks for the pix...
Que pasa Harv...missed it again..How was yr bday?..no crazy gifts from g?
See you on the 19th?..you better be there..n plz make sure u purchase a tshirt! LOL ;)

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Birthday...two dinners, one rigby shirt, one card, one three day old cake at work, two e-mails...

I did get a K7 tee-shirt the last time, plus the CD and DVD...I supported big time-didn't even ask for a discount.

Will I be there the 19th????????????????????????

Harv

Poetry In Motion

Reaction score
This is pretty interesting that George actually opened for one of Today's successful musical acts.

I'm curious in knowing what songs he performed in that Chicago show. I hope he represented our Freestyle.

Also, i'm smelling a new George CD. Am I smelling right???

Freestygal

Reaction score
Great pics Hilda! Love that George! :)

George was on with Judy about 2 weeks ago on KTU and he mentioned that he is working on a reggeaton album. I wish him much success always!!

Randi (FreestyleGal)