German Freestyle Scene?

maw_hn

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I'm from southern Germany, too. My city is called Heilbronn. It is near Stuutgart. But I have to say, that I never heard something about a German Freestyle- scene. The only one I ever have been was a small gig of StevieB near my homtown. In the clubs I know around hear black music is nearly the only music that is played. A few clubs play Dance music and some of them play about one hour freestyle each night. So can some of the German people around here tell me which clubs near Stuttgart play freestyle? I really need to know that.

Marco

Chris-TheNuk

Reaction score
This Year I hear that Johnny will be Back in germany, Apollo will also do some more gigs and I think The Officer will also do some.

starzfighter

Reaction score
Hm. I'm from Landau in Germany. It's next to Karlsruhe. A few years ago I lived in Karlsruhe with my parents. But i must say freestyle isn't that famous anymore like it was. 7 years ago many dancing schools played freestyle and taught some of the kids how to dance. There was also a big disco called A65 which played 1 hour freestyle every evening, but i must say freestyle isn't really alive in Germany. And who do you think i like most? Stevie B. I have bought some discs from him and also The Freestyle discs from ZYX. I really think you hear most about lil suzy, stevie B and johnny o because of this cds.
When you are looking for freestyle, you don't find much cds. The most regulary releases comes from ZYX with freestyle 1 ..... freestyle 26 (Im not sure what number it is). The most music played in clubs is black music, different kinds of rap, trance and some techno.
(For example ayna 's new album ist avaible at amazon.de, so the chance of finding it in a record shop is really low.)

Ah would be nice if you can tell us when Stevie will come.

I also must say that i don't like all the freestyle which is coming out. for example: nyasia and zoe 's songs I don't like much.
But i like George Lamond, Nu Image and Noel 's songs very much.

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
when Stevie will come ??

He was here last October and he had some Gigs in Hanau, Darmstadt, Berlin, Munich, Frankenthal...

I dont think so that he come again in the near Future, cause some of the Gig´s weren´t crowded that much for exception Hanau, berlin. Personally i was in Darmstadt. It was cool but he is always playing the whole bunch of his old songs. Nothing new. And it was not crowded that much.

Also i dont know if his new Album will be available Overseas. For what i know it is released in Brazil.