Freinds or Not?

Delisious

Reaction score
You all know the saying you always know who your real friends are when times are bad?

Well times are BAD, REAL BAD and I swore I had some really good loyal friends. People that I have bent over backwards for. Now I am here Moving from this freaking Huge House ALONE. The only Help I have gotten is from a man That I once thought I was crazy about until he went wierd on me at the first convo of commitment. Now he was here helping move some things the other day. MY SISTER AND BROTHER both ask me " What are you gonna do there is so much to do all alone...Where are your friends?" OMG THEY ARE FAMILY AND THEY ARENT EVEN HELPING!!!

I have 3 small kids here to take care of as well as make this move happen. I am EXHAUSTED, STRESSED AND ANNOYED TO SAY THE LEAST! I mean Really...It is all good when I am throwing parties and cooking all this damn food for everyone to pack my house like some freaking Club but when I need thier help I dont even get a freaking phone call. I am so Pissed right now!

These are people I have known for years many years and still today I got 3 IM"s asking how I am doing this miss hanging out with me....Can U all believe that crap...They Miss hanging out with me...I have known Them for more than 16 freaking years if they miss me so much COME FREAKIN HELP ME SO I CAN GET DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think I have friends anymore!!!

UGGG SOO SOO SUPER PISSED!!!!!!

Dregg

Reaction score
For the most part, friends cost something. Either money, time, support, or whatever. A true friend will give you the shirt off their backs. Instead of waiting for them to call you, pick up the phone and ask them for your help.

I'm truly lucky to have excellent family and friends. I tore the top of my house off last summer and had family there for two weeks swinging a hammer helping me for NOTHING! I did my best to pay them back and it worked out smoothly. I had (2) friends also chip in and help. One did some concrete work while the other carpeted a room for me. They know i'm always there for them and i did alot for them in the past. Thats the way friends are supposed to act.

Ask for help, and if you get a song n dance, then you know they're selfish. If they help, then they're true friends.

nessa's302

Reaction score
dang ma i'm sorry to hear that....i know if us locas where around ur way we would all be there, but we done scattered all up and down the east coast now....again I'm sorry

Heavenly

Reaction score
Hell I would even help you!!! but me live in FL :crap sowwy.....

What you do is call those "friends" and be like GET THE HELL OVER HERE and HELP!!!! :mad

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Delisious said:
Thanks Veronica, That is soo sweet of U. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

You know I'll be there .. just lemme know when?! :cheer I'll bring the kids and we'll have a moving party!

Uhummmmmm.. I had a :idea

Why don't we ask my boys to help too?!!! They have strong muscles!! :D

Delisious

Reaction score
myonlysweetie said:
You know I'll be there .. just lemme know when?! :cheer I'll bring the kids and we'll have a moving party!

Uhummmmmm.. I had a :idea

Why don't we ask my boys to help too?!!! They have strong muscles!! :D

LMAO Veronica thanks The kids would love that!!! Well I know they have muscles but damn...Do U really think anything will get done around here LOL