freestyle mix cds

law2k1

Reaction score
whats everyone favorite dj that puts out dope mix cds or tapes..and whats the name of the tape ..
and from what part of the country......

hekt

Reaction score
The best has to be Dj Jaun 2 Big Perez from Chicago.... he will throw about 200 tracks on to a 60 minute casette tape. Check out some of his shit if you can. Another great Dj is The Mixtress from San Fransisco. She uses alot of old school shit but old school still jams if mixed right.

law2k1

Reaction score
sad girl 5 was pretty tight......he ruins his tapes when he sings on them......trying to be a ladies man and all.....hes alright

ekin got rice

Reaction score
heres some mixes that i like that i have heard...

Kool Cutt Kaos - Freestyle Paradise
Filuv Freestyle Megamix
DJ Miracle - Feelings of Love 3
Gustavo 'Gettin Down' Gonzales - Diamong Girl Mix
DJ Powerstyle - My Sweet Rose IV
and some othersss ....

MakeYaDance

Reaction score
Yo Ekin Got Rice where r u from? Also I have to agree Kool Cutt Kaos "Freestyle Paradise" is a tight mixx........lol. Anyway I'm still waiting for him to drop "Freestyle Paradise 2wo".......Peace j/k

SAFreestyleLvr

Reaction score
I have to say first off I own about 50 mix cd's. But my all time favorite dj mixes are

Kool Cutt Kaos-Freestyle Paradise
DJ Slik-Promise Of Love
DJ Aztek-Sacrifice Of Love

Those are the best dj's in my opinion. Only because of the way they can megamix.

FreestyleKitty

Reaction score
I have Juan 2 Big Perez's "Sad Girl 5" cd and he killed it by advertising his next cd in the middle of playing the music. UGH! Killed It! THEN he sings "Sexual Healing" for like 20 minutes. When I heard that I was like WTF!! ANYWAYS.... Naw-T-Boy Nardi is from back in the day and just came out with a new cd "Got Freestyle?" it's GREAT! Another great DJ is Kid Heartbreak who's done the "Bronx Tales" both are from Chicago. Can't forget TKC and Tim Shomer :)

law2k1

Reaction score
dj kid heartbreak sucks.....im lookin for any loco freestyle
mix cds by eddie b house or dj payback garicas freestyle bombs can anyone hook me up.....out of chicago

FreestyleHNIC

Reaction score
law2k1 must be the first person I've ever heard dis Kid Heartbreak. I thought it was pretty known that Kid Heartbreak has been the top freestyle DJ in Chicago for the past few years. He's got the cleanest blends, the dope new songs (in the old skool style), and about 35 different tapes under his name. What else could anyone ask for? Kool Cut Chaos and Payback Garcia are also pretty dope. law2k1 obviously doesn't know that much about real freestyle. He's probably one of them gay guys in the tight shirts.

law2k1

Reaction score
let me tell you about hearbreak kid....so he is the only one who plays new stuff.....his mixes has flaws in them...i have a couple of them...sometimes he fades out to soon...seems like he doesnt take the time to plan his mixes....most of the time he just puts accapellas over instrumental....he is not a top dj.....shit i bet i know more about freestyle than you ass...

JulS

Reaction score
i agree with law i have heard a couple of kid heartbreak mixes and they are whaaak!

FreestyleHNIC

Reaction score
Since when is putting accapellas over instrumentals wack? That's the type of shit real DJs do. One thing I have noticed is that mix tape kings such as Kid Heartbreak, DJ Miracle, and Juan "Too Big" Perez do sometimes become lazy and slack a little bit on their mixes. But this is probably because they each put out so many tapes. The thing that puts Kid Heartbreak above other DJs is that you'll never hear him off beat or have a tape with less than 75 songs, some of which are new and unheard. Also, he be kickin' that hardcore New York style that the real headz wanna hear. The only way I see someone legitimately not liking that shit is if they're use to the mix tapes that are spead up all fast. But if someone is a real freestyle head, they'd wanna hear the shit the way it's suppose to be, not spead up all fast like house music.

JulS

Reaction score
it isnt the amount of mixes a dj makes or how many songs u throw on a mix ....if the quality aint good and the mix isnt clean and the drops are weak then none of that matters ........its not the quantity ..its tha quality!peace