Freestyle Karaoke

R

Rhoq

Last night DJ Fate, Rummy G and myself went out and did some Freestyle Karaoke. I was just wondering if anyone else here does Freestyle at the Karaoke bar too...

Last night we sung:

1. "DON'T LEAVE ME NOW" by Full Afekt
2. "JUST LIKE THE WIND" by Peter Fontaine
3. "WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT" by Coro
4. "CRYING OVER YOU" by Soave
5. "CAN'T LET YOU GO" by Coro
6. "BAD OF THE HEART" by George LaMond

Were going to do "SCARS OF LOVE" by TKA but it was too late and they were getting ready to shut down...

We did however assist someone named "Whiteboy" as he sang "LOUDER THAN LOVE" by TKA...We kind of just deebo'd the mic from him during the 2nd verse, lol...

R

Rhoq

This is something we like to do every now and then, although I think we are going to make this a weekly thing...

R

Rhoq

If anyone in the Philly area is interested in going...

Nick's X-Treme Entertainment hosts karaoke at Knock Outs bar at B & Allegheny every Thursday night from 9 PM-1 AM...

The party is hosted by Nick Formosa & DJ Kiskee (Philly Freestyle fans should recognize that name from mix tapes back in the day)...

If you aren't doing anything you should come down and represent. We can have a little PFC/CF Freestyle sing-a-long!!!

MonaLisa

Reaction score
Your kidding me.. I'm always at Knock Outs..what a small world. I'm gonna have to check it out, they also do karaoke at Wonder Years, on Front and Girard. =)!!!!! I will be at Knock Outs.

MonaLisa

Reaction score
:D im excited now!!! Don't expect me to sing. Actually, I can sing pretty good, maybe if i have alot to drink, I'll get up the nerve to sing.

R

Rhoq

We can't sing for shit, but once you have a few drinks you start to loosen up and the Freestyle gets your adrenaline pumping...Besides, if you go next week, you'll have no choice but to sing (at leat background vocals) I won't take no for answer, lol!!!

j/k

MonaLisa

Reaction score
LOL, But I know people there, I dont want to make an ass out of myself,AAwww but I'll sing w/you.

R

Rhoq

MonaLisa said:
LOL, But I know people there, I dont want to make an ass out of myself,AAwww but I'll sing w/you.

Thanks!!!

Making an ass out of yourself is part of the fun, lol...

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
There are diff places in NJ that do Karaoke..and sometimes there's some freestyle songs in the book they have...just gotta check it out. Lemme know what part of Jersey you're from and if I can, I can let you know what places in the area have it. I'm in northern NJ...right across the river from NYC.

~Meg~

MonaLisa

Reaction score
Soooooooo true!!!!! OK Ok ok
I'm gonna sing!!! But don't laugh too hard please.And don't fall in love w/my voice ... j/k! I will see you on Thursday

mellow729

Reaction score
Theres a pool joint in weehaken, nj that they have karaoke on the weekends. Nice little place good area called HI-TEK...Right on the hudson check it out.

MonaLisa

Reaction score
Hahaha Especially if Tracey is workin! Was it packed Rhoq b/c that place isnt that big.

R

Rhoq

Last night it wasn't too bad. Nice littl ecrowd but there was room to move around. It varies week to week.