Freestyle Fever 2007 Pixxxxxxxxx!

taezee

Reaction score
great pics bro , was a pleasure hangin out with you, that picture of my youngest brother (DJ 151) lenny passed out is classic lmao , while manny was passed out just to the right out of view of the camera.. tooo much bacardi 151!!and i see my other brother impact had to get in a shot with everyone!
hangin out talkin with george lamond , k7 and the swing kids was awesome !

LatinNation

FREESTYLE ARTIST
Reaction score
Great show, Thanks Kenny for the posting up the pics, especially adding us in it. Caramelo & Vinny we were having a ball, of course can't for get Tommy aka Kstyle who was with me & Chris who was with Caramelo...nice evening and it was great seeing alot of peeps that I haven't seen in a quick minute. Thanks to all those people who came up through pictures with us as well as those who flew or drove from far away.

DJ IMPACT

Reaction score
Yeah man! Good looks on the pictures Kenny. I finally figured out how to log onto this board! I just wanna thank George Lamond & K7 for putting up with my drunk ass. I know I was talking their ears off. Noel & Joey Kidd were definitely down to earth. Shout out to all the artists, congrats to Taezee (when K7 started preaching he blew my mind) and I want to officially welcome Manny to the darkside of Bacardi 151! Speaking of 151.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

P.S.
Sorry for the scary ride home Kenny. My ass was tired!

F

frankiecutlass

LMAO

noteeth.jpg

M

mixedgal2010

I seen the vid - I didn't expect the "jump on it!" part lol, and I could tell that the audience didn't either because they were screaming so loud, that caught my attention for real. Good show :).

LatinNation

FREESTYLE ARTIST
Reaction score
Willie's had the one of the best show. Off the Hook...I was tripping on the jump on it, I was waiting for Carlton & Will smith to get on that stage and dance with them...Lmao

xXNuJerZChicXx

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get video of the full performance? I was there 3rd from the stage for my first Freestyle Fever and I have to say... I think that's the BEST time I EVER had at a club!!! Great show!!! Does anyone have more pictures of the performers? Like an idiot I forgot my camera.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
I used to film all the shows but I dont do them anymore unless its an act I havent caught before like Afrika Bambatta. I filmed them.

Melly22

Reaction score
sweet pix kenny ....god bless you for that tka pic finally someone gets a great shot of them ....