Freestyle Explosion Concert !!!!

DJ_EXTACY

New member
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Freestyle Explosion Concert in Southern California at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. Freestyle performers include.... Stevie B , Lisa Lisa, Debbie Deb, Shannon, Cynthia, The Cover Girls, Pretty Poison, David Torres (formerly of Nice & Wild) and the Sugar Hill Gang all taking place on June 11, 2005. Finally a Freestyle Concert here in Southern California, it's been a long time since we had a freestyle concert here in the Los Angeles area. This going to be a great concert with freestyle Legends performing.


Though i would like to see more Freestyle Artist perform as well. Freestyle Artist like Lil Suzy , Nyasia and Sharyn Maceren and other new artist such as Caleb B AKA (Galvatron) perform at this concert. I hope more artist will be added to this concert.

yours truly,

DJ EXTACY
 

ROBERT C

New member
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
DJ_EXTACY said:
Freestyle Explosion Concert in Southern California at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. Freestyle performers include.... Stevie B , Lisa Lisa, Debbie Deb, Shannon, Cynthia, The Cover Girls, Pretty Poison, David Torres (formerly of Nice & Wild) and the Sugar Hill Gang all taking place on June 11, 2005. Finally a Freestyle Concert here in Southern California, it's been a long time since we had a freestyle concert here in the Los Angeles area. This going to be a great concert with freestyle Legends performing.


Though i would like to see more Freestyle Artist perform as well. Freestyle Artist like Lil Suzy , Nyasia and Sharyn Maceren and other new artist such as Caleb B AKA (Galvatron) perform at this concert. I hope more artist will be added to this concert.

yours truly,

DJ EXTACY
wow sound good hey if any info in who doing the show let me know ill would love to put manny in there cantac me @ merwin391@hotmail.com or call me @ 1 203 333-5659
 

DJ_EXTACY

New member
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
:dj Robert i send you email at your email address. I would Love to see Manny perform.
 

ROBERT C

New member
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
Hummmm

DJ_EXTACY said:
:dj Robert i send you email at your email address. I would Love to see Manny perform.
if you could get the email add or num let me know about it thxs take care god bless MANNY STYLEZ THE ALBUM COMING SOON.....BIGROB.....
 

dbyolie

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Do you know what is the price range for that June 11. 2005 concert?
 

TOURBOSS

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Points
0
DJ_EXTACY said:
Freestyle Explosion Concert in Southern California at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. Freestyle performers include.... Stevie B , Lisa Lisa, Debbie Deb, Shannon, Cynthia, The Cover Girls, Pretty Poison, David Torres (formerly of Nice & Wild) and the Sugar Hill Gang all taking place on June 11, 2005. Finally a Freestyle Concert here in Southern California, it's been a long time since we had a freestyle concert here in the Los Angeles area. This going to be a great concert with freestyle Legends performing.


Though i would like to see more Freestyle Artist perform as well. Freestyle Artist like Lil Suzy , Nyasia and Sharyn Maceren and other new artist such as Caleb B AKA (Galvatron) perform at this concert. I hope more artist will be added to this concert.

yours truly,

DJ EXTACY
Are you going to the show on the 19th in Palm Springs?
 

ROBERT C

New member
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
manny will be performing on the 19 of nov for his b-day party if any one would love to attend plz feel free show will be @ waterbury ct club bobby allan's for any ?cantact BIGROB @ 203-673-8096 MERWIN391@HOTMAIL.COM
 

TOURBOSS

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ROBERT C said:
manny will be performing on the 19 of nov for his b-day party if any one would love to attend plz feel free show will be @ waterbury ct club bobby allan's for any ?cantact BIGROB @ 203-673-8096 MERWIN391@HOTMAIL.COM
We'll be in Waterbury on the 25th. Did you get my email? Holla at me
 
Top