Freestyle download sites?

chadmiller

Reaction score
whats up everyone anyone know where there is a good site to download freestyle music if so let me know thanks

Fr335ty13M00d

Reaction score
There is no really good download site. I have a awesome freestyle collection in a online storage. It's called Streamload. I can send anything to other peoples accounts so they can download. Also I can host files for anyone to download. You get 10,000mb a month for $9.95 Its the easiest way to download. Currently I have 13GB of just freestyle on my pc. Not including what I have stored away.

CHITOWNVILLAIN

Reaction score
Sounds Tight

Fr335ty13M00d said:
There is no really good download site. I have a awesome freestyle collection in a online storage. It's called Streamload. I can send anything to other peoples accounts so they can download. Also I can host files for anyone to download. You get 10,000mb a month for $9.95 Its the easiest way to download. Currently I have 13GB of just freestyle on my pc. Not including what I have stored away.
YO IM GOING TO JOIN TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT ANYWAY MY SCREENAME IS GOING TO BE CHITOWNVILLAIN, ILL SHARE ALL MY COLLECTION WITH YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO SHARE ALSO. I JUST NEED YOUR SCREENAME . THANKS HOLLA BACK IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO. JUST REMEMBER IM NEW TO THIS :afroman

Fr335ty13M00d

Reaction score
CHITOWNVILLAIN said:
YO IM GOING TO JOIN TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT ANYWAY MY SCREENAME IS GOING TO BE CHITOWNVILLAIN, ILL SHARE ALL MY COLLECTION WITH YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO SHARE ALSO. I JUST NEED YOUR SCREENAME . THANKS HOLLA BACK IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO. JUST REMEMBER IM NEW TO THIS :afroman

Cool, My A/C is ChryslerRyder. When u get on streamload upload your files then I'll send you all I have.

cutwizardjay

Reaction score
chadmiller said:
whats up everyone anyone know where there is a good site to download freestyle music if so let me know thanks
I WAS TURNED ON TO LIMEWIRE BY SOMEONE ON THIS SITE. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT, AND HAVE FOUND ALMOST EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT A SHOT.

Fr335ty13M00d

Reaction score
cutwizardjay said:
I WAS TURNED ON TO LIMEWIRE BY SOMEONE ON THIS SITE. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT, AND HAVE FOUND ALMOST EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT A SHOT.

Limewire is just like Kazza? If so, Im striaght. Too many viruses flying around p2p programs.

Krystal

Reaction score
PeteZavala said:
Also I know a great site to get some Freestyle from. It's called Amazon.com

Support the artists that you listen to.

AMEN Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I download files but I also PURCHASE those very same files on CD! ;)

cutwizardjay

Reaction score
Limewire Is Great! Similar To Kazaa But No Spyware. I Support Artists All The Time, But If You Can't Find A Cd You Are Looking For What Are You To Do???

ted

Reaction score
New York born, Sunset Park, now living in PA and b
RetRoxNaTion said:
75% of the freestyle artists i listen to have either no album or the records are out of print so what choice do we have

75% huh..hmmm sounds like your not looking very hard I'd say maybe 20% are very hard to find..I searched four months for a cd that everyone said was out of print but I found it all nice and shinny..lol

CHITOWNVILLAIN

Reaction score
ted said:
75% huh..hmmm sounds like your not looking very hard I'd say maybe 20% are very hard to find..I searched four months for a cd that everyone said was out of print but I found it all nice and shinny..lol
IF ANYBODY IS A MEMBER OF STREAMLOAD SEND ME YOUR MUSIC AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME MUSIC BACK. IM IN THE PROCESS OF UPLOADING ALL MY MUSIC WHICH IS LIKE 40 GIG'Z OF ALL TYPES . MY SCREENAME IS CHITOWNVILLAIN .

Chris-TheNuk

Reaction score
ted said:

you so right my Friend....I have actually over 800 FREESTYLE CDs...I support them all ... :lol

RetRoxNaTion

Reaction score
MiaMI..Noel,Heartbrake,Teaz 2 Pleaz and Of Course
ted said:
ok so when you find cds with Heartbrake,Raiana Paige,Knight Time,Nita,Teri,Babie and Keyes,Buck And Kenny,John Rocca,Diva,Cynthia Roundtree,Nikkie,Sly Fox,Soraya,Solid,Shana,Teaz 2 Pleaz,Natasha,Madi,Wild Marys,Xena,1st Impression,2 Sex Z,4Real,4Play,911,AKA,Ale,April,Arlene,Coco,Cheree,Chapter One,Sherry C,Bi Chance,Nocera,Denise Lopez,Isis,Daniela,Cyre,Deniz,Cindy Valentine,Cicely,Chrissy I-eece,Exit,Girls Club,Genuine Parts and Freeze,then you can bitch at me all you waaaaaant =) or maybe then im not into all that whack ass new school freestyle you guys are into..

paul1986

Reaction score
...Born, Raised in Corona eNYCe....Now Repping Mia
RetRoxNaTion said:
ok so when you find cds with Heartbrake,Raiana Paige,Knight Time,Nita,Teri,Babie and Keyes,Buck And Kenny,John Rocca,Diva,Cynthia Roundtree,Nikkie,Sly Fox,Soraya,Solid,Shana,Teaz 2 Pleaz,Natasha,Madi,Wild Marys,Xena,1st Impression,2 Sex Z,4Real,4Play,911,AKA,Ale,April,Arlene,Coco,Cheree,Chapter One,Sherry C,Bi Chance,Nocera,Denise Lopez,Isis,Daniela,Cyre,Deniz,Cindy Valentine,Cicely,Chrissy I-eece,Exit,Girls Club,Genuine Parts and Freeze,then you can bitch at me all you waaaaaant =) or maybe then im not into all that whack ass new school freestyle you guys are into..
LOL!!!! VERY WELL SAID MAN!!!! THEY THINK I CAN STROLL INTO TOWERRECORDS AND GET HEARTBRAKE - NEVER STOP LOVING YOU, ON 12"...WTF I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT MY FREESTYLE HEROS....BUT I CANT GET THE RARE SONGS, AND I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM.....THESE ARE OUT OF PRINT ANYWAY LIKE ANYONE COULD GET A COPY??? NO. ONLY 500 HEARTBRAKE VINYLS WERE RELEASED (OR SO I HEARD) AND WHAT ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL PEOPLE THAT WERE UNKNOWN LIKE YOU JUST MENTIONED TERI (WE LOVE THAT SONG LOL), DENIZ, SHERRY C, CHAPTER ONE, ISIS, LIA MARQUIS, ROBBIE...ALL THE OLD SCHOOL RARE PEOPLE......OH BY THE WAY THIS SITE SUCKS SOMETIMES CAUSE SOME OF THEM LISTEN TO THE NEW SCHOOL CRAP THAT IS COMING OUT NOWADAYS.....SAD BECAUSE YOU AND ME RETRO ARE FREAKING 18, AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKING NEW SCHOOL ARE THE ONES WHO GREW UP WITH THE OLD...MAKES NO SENSE.......NEW SCHOOL FREESTYLE (93-NOW) NEEDS TO DIE...KEEP IT 80S, THANKS.

RetRoxNaTion

Reaction score
MiaMI..Noel,Heartbrake,Teaz 2 Pleaz and Of Course
paul1986 said:
LOL!!!! VERY WELL SAID MAN!!!! THEY THINK I CAN STROLL INTO TOWERRECORDS AND GET HEARTBRAKE - NEVER STOP LOVING YOU, ON 12"...WTF I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT MY FREESTYLE HEROS....BUT I CANT GET THE RARE SONGS, AND I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM.....THESE ARE OUT OF PRINT ANYWAY LIKE ANYONE COULD GET A COPY??? NO. ONLY 500 HEARTBRAKE VINYLS WERE RELEASED (OR SO I HEARD) AND WHAT ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL PEOPLE THAT WERE UNKNOWN LIKE YOU JUST MENTIONED TERI (WE LOVE THAT SONG LOL), DENIZ, SHERRY C, CHAPTER ONE, ISIS, LIA MARQUIS, ROBBIE...ALL THE OLD SCHOOL RARE PEOPLE......OH BY THE WAY THIS SITE SUCKS SOMETIMES CAUSE SOME OF THEM LISTEN TO THE NEW SCHOOL CRAP THAT IS COMING OUT NOWADAYS.....SAD BECAUSE YOU AND ME RETRO ARE FREAKING 18, AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKING NEW SCHOOL ARE THE ONES WHO GREW UP WITH THE OLD...MAKES NO SENSE.......NEW SCHOOL FREESTYLE (93-NOW) NEEDS TO DIE...KEEP IT 80S, THANKS.
AMEN