Freestyle Concert videos!

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
Connecticut Baby!! My other home is the land of th
Hello my fellow "Club Freestylers"! I wrote a little about this in a prevous post. I want to know about the possibility of purchasing Concert videos! I went to three KTU concerts and they recorded the concerts(professionally) and who were they taping the concert for? Themselves? In the immortal words of Hurricane Helms "What's up with that!?!" I would really like to own these performances!! They were awesome!! Does anyone know anything about this? Anyone else interested in buying aswell? Let me know my fellow freestylers. LOL!!:)

NESSAVA

Reaction score
Im interested in getting my hands on some of those videos too :)

FreestyleGod

Reaction score
Connecticut Baby!! My other home is the land of th
Sorry my peeps I have no info on this. I am trying to find out from you guys if you know anything. They sell videos at the stores of concerts of big name peeps. I have been to three club concerts and it seem's like they were recording them. Yet... there is nothing out there for the fans to buy? I would love to see my favorite club performances on video. Oh well. Keep it real my peeps!!!:)

junito722

Reaction score
i remember when i used to go to studio 54 way back someone from the club was always recording the performances from the balcony. i guess the owners of the club would have those. 1018 used to record performances as well. i don't have any of those. i do have a nayobe performance from one of the hot 97 hot nights. it was either hot night 2 or 3.