freestyle aid concert question

muzik

Reaction score
how much was raised for krystal ? anyone know -

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Krystal should be the only to know that as the benefit was for her. How much was raised NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE should not concern anyone except her as NO ONE benefited from it except her contrary to other reports or as I put it people who have nothing better to do than talk trash.

AGAIN NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE......

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
SEDUCTIVE NENA said:
Krystal should be the only to know that as the benefit was for her. How much was raised NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE should not concern anyone except her as NO ONE benefited from it except her contrary to other reports or as I put it people who have nothing better to do than talk trash.

:fkinaman :fkinaman :fkinaman

Krystal

Reaction score
SEDUCTIVE NENA said:

Thank you Nena! :)

Ryan? I ain't Jerry Lewis so ummm :shush

;)

muzik

Reaction score
For those who donated money - they have a right to know. Your defensive remark only makes me believe that something ain't right here.

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
What's the big issue with knowing? Those who donated did it for a good reason and I don't think they really care about knowing how much was raised. I know I don't.

Krystal

Reaction score
muzik said:
For those who donated money - they have a right to know. Your defensive remark only makes me believe that something ain't right here.

Nothing defensive in there muzik. Sorry you took it that way. I will tell you this...if you contributed to the cause...thank you and yes I got the money. Nothing was kept back from me and believe me...it helped out alot. :)

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Krystal said:
Thank you Nena! :)

Ryan? I ain't Jerry Lewis so ummm :shush

;)

Im not Ryan!
:yoomg

all Im saying it that ALL LEGAL BENEFITS devulge thier dollar amounts in the end. Considering this wasnt a legally sanctioned benefit, there isnt any need to let anyone know how much was raised.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
muzik said:

yes, you should know. Considering you have to file taxes and use your donation as a write off, you have every legal right. :)

Krystal

Reaction score
FreetyleKing said:

Im not Ryan!
:yoomg

all Im saying it that ALL LEGAL BENEFITS devulge thier dollar amounts in the end. Considering this wasnt a legally sanctioned benefit, there isnt any need to let anyone know how much was raised.

HAHA!!!!!!! The name confused me! Sorry! :lol

DJ Soul

Reaction score
I wouldnt say she was defensive. I believe to her its a private matter as I would want if it were myself in that situation. Thru advance sales if you looked at the show thread oh.. back in oct there was a preshow total sent to her with an amount listed. And on the nite itself well thats her story its her life she is recouping and her struggles. So yes it is personal what she received and I dont believe she needs to divulge or people to be so afrentao to ask thats just my opinion. We came together and worked our asses off that nite for a friend. And we made a difference to someone special and thats what matters most.

SouL

Krystal

Reaction score
Yeah Soul and I never got my 50cent either! :sosad

*RUNS LIKE HELL* :walk

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mdance

DJ Soul

Reaction score
LMAO cause Rbonuc29 never came LOL I was dying to play it for him!