Forever Freestyle 4 Concert 2010!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
listen, many of these artists dont have to do shows anymore. Many of them are well off and have money. whether it was smart investments or saving from thier record deals, they dont need to perform. artists like Safire, Stevie B, K7, Judy Torres, Lisa Lisa, George Lamond to name a few dont need to do shows to maintain an income. They do the shows to entertain thier fans. Safire retired for a couple of years but the fans wanted her back, so she came back, for the fans.

as for "the same old artists", who would you like to see? Like I said, many promoters wont take the chance on booking new school because they are afraid of taking a risk and they want to get big numbers with attendance. Once in a while, promoters will throw in a new school act. its not often but it happens. Sal has done it and so has Angel Cosme.

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
listen, many of these artists dont have to do shows anymore. Many of them are well off and have money. whether it was smart investments or saving from thier record deals, they dont need to perform. artists like Safire, Stevie B, K7, Judy Torres, Lisa Lisa, George Lamond to name a few dont need to do shows to maintain an income. They do the shows to entertain thier fans. Safire retired for a couple of years but the fans wanted her back, so she came back, for the fans.

as for "the same old artists", who would you like to see? Like I said, many promoters wont take the chance on booking new school because they are afraid of taking a risk and they want to get big numbers with attendance. Once in a while, promoters will throw in a new school act. its not often but it happens. Sal has done it and so has Angel Cosme.

Saving from their record deals.....I had to laugh at that one Kenny.....:eek:
As for a kick ass show....stay tuned...lets keep it real here...If you have a powerhouse sponsor with some money and a great location anything can be done......W A T C H....:)

sp12ver

Reaction score
Saving from their record deals.....I had to laugh at that one Kenny.....:eek:
As for a kick ass show....stay tuned...lets keep it real here...If you have a powerhouse sponsor with some money and a great location anything can be done......W A T C H....:)
No offence. but how do you know what funds these artist have in there bank accounts?

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Im close with some artists but most of the info is common knowledge. Alot of these artists dont need to perform to survive. They do, however, perform for the love of it and for thier fans.

comicbookguy

Reaction score
Personally, in the year 2009 A.D, I really don't give a crap anymore about these same old timer artists performing the same damn songs, at the same shows, in front of the same old people.

I don't even go to these shows

Most off the legends are either fat or out of shape, the M.I.L.F. in the audiences are hideous, and the performances lack the creativity needed to be considered professional.

sp12ver

Reaction score
And u would NOT be missed at All mr size 0 lmao.... yea your ass is far from being thin and young. Do we smell the orignater?

comicbookguy

Reaction score
And u would NOT be missed at All mr size 0 lmao.... yea your ass is far from being thin and young. Do we smell the orignater?

Was that suppose to be a joke? 'Cause if it was, you really need to work on your comedic material

Like I said before, you are beneath me, and insulting you would be a waste of time.

So just give up.

And for the future of your worthless existence, can you PLEASE learn how to spell your words properly. Thank you.

Last edited:

sp12ver

Reaction score
Was that suppose to be a joke? 'Cause if it was, you really need to work on your comedic material
Like I said before, you are beneath me, and insulting you would be a waste of time.
So just give up.
And for the future of your worthless existence, can you PLEASE learn how to spell your words properly. Thank you.
If im beneath you then why the f**k are you reading what im writing. You know your full of shit you think your words hurt me you come in here with differen't names talking Shit if you hate these artist so much and you feel that your better then me then dont read it or comment back. But you WILL because you are full of Shit and deep down inside you know it. What are you let me guess a wannabe dj? WHo cares i don't even know why the f**k im wasting my time with your tired ass.Take care. Have fun reading my beneath you comment.

Last edited:

comicbookguy

Reaction score
If im beneath you then why the f**k are you reading what im writing. You know your full of shit you think your words hurt me you come in here with differen't names talking Shit if you hate these artist so much and you feel that your better then me then dont read it or comment back. But you WILL because you are full of Shit and deep down inside you know it. What are you let me guess a wannabe dj? WHo cares i don't even know why the f**k im wasting my time with your tired ass.Take care. Have fun reading my beneath you comment.

LOL

You insult me twice (the first time I let it go),

Then you cursed me out.

And in the end, you tell me to "Take care"?

Because you want to get the last word.

And you can't even insult me the right way, even when coping me.

See people, this is what happens when you don't go to college.

This guy must really have a personal problem with me to insult me twice, cursed me out, and tell me not to comment back because its his way of trying to "WIN" either way.

Now I know how Kid Heartbreak feels....

This place should be called OLDSCHOOLNEWYORKFREESTYLE

Unless your down with the old, you can't make a comment without someone verbally attacking you.

Last edited:

sp12ver

Reaction score
LOL
You cursed me out.
Then you tell me to "Take care"?
Because you want to get the last word.
And you can't even insult me the right way, even when coping me.
See people, this is what happens when you don't go to college.
Now he'll probably tell me he wants to fight in the projects.
I knew you couldn't help yourself. On another note im not from the projects nor do i wish to fight you that would be pretty silly, listen you have your thought about this music and i have mines. Since your so interested in where i attend school well i went to hunter college. Have a nice day .

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
I, along with this site, support all genres of freestyle. right now, all 3 generations of freestyle are fighting a similar battle and fighting amongst ourselves isnt bettering it. comicbookguy, I implore that you stop the insults.