finding freestyle beats

marlene aponte

Reaction score
OMG!:confused i am having such a hard time finding some instrumental freestyle beats!!:( I'm trying to get a demo started and i have written some songs but i need beats and can't find anyone who can do it for me! Can anyone help me with some instrumental beats??? :D

SONYA

Reaction score
Well since your looking into freestyle don't forget a lot artists recycle, reuse, bower and sample other freestyle artists beats...If you get a single to a freestyle cd it usually has an instrumental version and you can get a program for you computer and you can just alter that beat a bit and there you go...just a thought

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Civic_Si_Gina said:
Well since your looking into freestyle don't forget a lot artists recycle, reuse, bower and sample other freestyle artists beats...If you get a single to a freestyle cd it usually has an instrumental version and you can get a program for you computer and you can just alter that beat a bit and there you go...just a thought
:nono That's the problem with the new freestyle now Gina. Marlene don't recycle anyone's shit. You must be original and create a whole new sound. Hang tight, cause I've been madd busy. Lemme dig into my bag of tricks.:D

SONYA

Reaction score
I know that's the problem and I don't agree with it...but she said she was having trouble finding beats...so she can get a start on it that's why I suggested it

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Civic_Si_Gina said:
I know that's the problem and I don't agree with it...but she said she was having trouble finding beats...so she can get a start on it that's why I suggested it
Marlene is looking to do a complete demo. I had told her that I was going to dig something up for her but my schedule has been madd tight. For her to sample or recycle other peoples materials is just a waste of time cause she's not going to use it anyway. Marlene e-mail me your strongest song that you have written and give me about a week to look at it. If I can put something together for you quick I will and if not I'll make sure I put you in the right direction with someone who can.:D

marlene aponte

Reaction score
re: finding beats

Hey smoothie!!! i feel you on that one but it is kind of hard for me to do!!!!! hollaaa back 1 time and let me know what u got!!!!!
Thanks!
marlene
smoothrhythm said:
:nono That's the problem with the new freestyle now Gina. Marlene don't recycle anyone's shit. You must be original and create a whole new sound. Hang tight, cause I've been madd busy. Lemme dig into my bag of tricks.:D

marlene aponte

Reaction score
Thank you soo much for your suggestion!! and i did think about that one....it is hard to find them instrumental toooo! But thanks a hun!!
Civic_Si_Gina said:

hear say

Reaction score
marlene aponte said:
OMG!:confused i am having such a hard time finding some instrumental freestyle beats!!:( I'm trying to get a demo started and i have written some songs but i need beats and can't find anyone who can do it for me! Can anyone help me with some instrumental beats??? :D
hey i can help at no cost to you. I have studio and my own record label

hear say

Reaction score
I live in dallas, texas and i am looking for new talent for the freestyle music scene. I have a record labal and a studio out in Houston Texas. I wont charge studio time unless you sell your song.