Fever Freestyle @ The Copa Memorial Day 2007

AlyM

Reaction score
Interesting! Ken - not sure if I'll be up in NYC for that - I would like to but it's all depending on JZ's schedule. The album is slated to drop around Memorial Day.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, the cats out of the bag. heres the line up:

WILLIE VALENTINE
JUDY TORRES,
SAFIRE
GEORGE LAMOND,
CYNTHIA,
COVERGIRLS,
MARIBELLE,
HANSON & DAVIS,
TKA/ K7,
NASTY BOYS
TONY MORAN
TRILOGY
JOEY KIDD,

freestylegreek

Reaction score
Oh ya? Never heard of Latin Rascals or his own album before? I guess you havent cause he does sing on the albums.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
So your basically insulting Tony Moran now saying that just cause he had an album it dont make him a singer??

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
Damn. Finally. I remember asking that JB's perform about two years ago I think, lol. I'll make it. Gotta call a friend of mine and go...

Last edited:

payac

Reaction score
So your basically insulting Tony Moran now saying that just cause he had an album it dont make him a singer??
tony is an icon and I would never say anything bad about him but realistically he is not a singer. He is a DJ and a producer. I guess that makes him multi talented. His vocals are what they are. I once read on CF that he should be the KING OF FREESTLYE. Well I could see people's debating over Stevie B and George Lamond. These are real singers.. But Tony? It's like Puffy. He is many things but he is no rapper. Yet he has many hits because he has the skills to be successful. Thats the same way I look at Tony Moran. He has the skills to make hits but vocally he is not a singer. So when you say tha the only singer worth seeing is Tony Moran it makes very little sense to me. I guess you may be a big fan and plus we don't get to see Tony perform that ofetn so it will be nice to see him there.

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Reaction score
how can you say tony moran is not a singer? he had hits both as a group latin rascals and solo, does that mean dr. dre of nwa is not a rapper because he produces, that is bullshit, tony started out doing production and then turned singer, he also sang backing vocals for many artist as well, to say he is not a singer is just wrong..

payac

Reaction score
ok this thread was supposed to be about the last copa event and guess what I will happy to see all the performers to their thing... debating on tony's singing talent is pointless. if you are a fan of tony's vocals that fine by me. When he takes to the stage I will be clapping for him just like you. I love freestyle music and just because I feel that some of our best loved recordings were done by some people who were not the greatest vocalist doesn't mean I won't love and support them just the same.