F%#k Peta/haters

frankie

Reaction score
Edalgiere said:
actually frankie i lost all respect for her because of this
Actually in all reality-you should lose respect for PETA they are haters/extremists,their as bad as an horrible cult.No one has the right to tell you what to wear,eat,or anything, this is America.If they are so worried about fur, why don't they go bother 50 cent or snoop dogg?????Hmmmmmm.....pansy bitches. :girl

Edalgiere

Reaction score
sorry frankie all peta is doing is standng up for those that cant. can never condone cruelty to animals the idea o mink eye lashs was to msch i do eat meat but make sure its free range and natural no hormones what so ever i spend the extra bucks for organic when ever i can

Enigma

Reaction score
frankie said:
Actually in all reality-you should lose respect for PETA they are haters/extremists,their as bad as an horrible cult.No one has the right to tell you what to wear,eat,or anything, this is America.
Correct frankie this is America but this is not entirely our world. We share the world with animals too. And if Im correct animals were on this Earth first. Though we are the stronger species thank goodness for weapons (lol)...we should respect their territory the way they respect ours.

Remember also that an animal can put it's life first to save you aka dog

I myself am guilty of eating meat...but I can't help it...its the way I was raised up...though I eat mostly chicken though but still lol

And I am strongly against people wearing fur...I just find it kinda funny the way they flaunt an animal's skin around...yeah its valuable alright. Just imagine if another type of creature were to wear our human skin on their bodies...wonder how that would feel. lol

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Enigma said:
I just find it kinda funny the way they flaunt an animal's skin around...yeah its valuable alright. Just imagine if another type of creature were to wear our human skin on their bodies...wonder how that would feel. lol

I've often thought of that. When I hear how some people abuse animals, I think of aliens coming down, and capturing humans, and raising them for food, and skinning them for clothes.

Yeah, sick, but it's crossed my mind.

frankie

Reaction score
I love furs, definitly would love to buy some, if I had alot of money.A nice black or dark brown, that will look hott.
Again, everyone's intitled to their opinions and it should be respected.