F%#k Peta/haters

frankie

Reaction score
F%#K PETA & The haters who go to JLO forums and talk all bull sh*T!!!!!Sure pick an easy target like Jennifer Lopez, like Wanda Sykes said,"You don't see them hanging out at 50 cent, Fat Joe, Or Snoop Dogg house with that fur activist thing" They now Jennifer Lopez cant defend herself like the rappers can-who can cap their a$$e$!!!Their nothing but pansy ass biaaaaatches & need to get a life, rather going on JLO fan forums and talk like she's a killer, etc.. F*#kin sorry ass BIAAATCHES, your not going to change our minds we support our girl 150%%%%%%%%%, not one person is going to stop being her fan because of you PETA cult bullsh*T!!!!!!!JLO forums are for the fans not the haters, jerks!NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL YOU, HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, I WEAR AND EAT WHATEVER THE F%#K I WANT!!!!!!!! :eek:

yburgos7

Reaction score
tanktruck said:
Let not forget the Leather Chaps and Leather CockRing!! lol:dancingb
HAHAHAHA Que loco!!! But I feel ya...nothing against the cute furry animals and stuff but I love meat, leather and fur...

Those leather whips are the bomb...:shush LOL

Enigma

Reaction score
Yeah FUK them badddd baaa bahahaah bahahah JLO haters bahahad!
I would love to bite into her fur :eek:

Enigma

Reaction score
I have real snapshots of JLO's tooshy:shhh (She got off from a car) but no fur though...gillete stole it :eek:

Enigma

Reaction score
unfortunately yes :sosad in dreams...but ooo what dreams they can be! :lp

My biggest fantasy is with JLO and Beyonce..just us three :eek: