Euro Concert demand?

Would U like & go 2 a concert in Europe?

• Yes,

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brit' fan

Reaction score
hi there,

I need to know if there is a demand for a freestyle based concert in Europe?

A few of us over here in London, have started the ball rolling by enquiring on artists booking fees and venue prices, but there's no point going any further if there's no demand.

I also need to have more info on Euro acts, can any one help?

just think about it, A Party in the palace. (Alexandra Palace that is)

How does that sound?

Brit' fan

Reaction score
Hi

For starters I don't think i know of any.

I need to know the acts people would want to see, now that includes European, Canadian & American acts

I will be posting this tread on the main board soon but I'm waiting to see what response I'll receive from the Europe section.

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
I hope for all of you freestyle fans in Europe a tour happens. I feel bad for you guys over there. It's a good idea to keep posting about it. Maybe someone will notice. I'm sure it would benefit the artists and freestyle itself. Freestyle should go after the world wide recognition it deserves! ;)

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
Stevie B was 2 times in my town........

As for the German Acts.....some of them visit some Clubs arround the country.....Free System is one of those.

But i think it would be much more interesting when some American or Canadian Acts move to Europe (Germany) to perfom live.........

Peter

bassbump

Reaction score
I would love to see The Officers, Down Low or Five Of Ten perform live at a huge venue like the San Remo festival in Italy. It is a long shot but I hope to see some freestyle when I get there next year.

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
Freestyle European tour

It will be great for instance to see the American Freestyle Rush Tour (organized by Stevie B and Tolga) make a detour by the Europe continent especially in Germany (the biggest Freestyle market in Europe # just my opinion).
Hope this dream makes come true...one day.
See ya.
Francis