Emotional Today

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
On an emotional high with too many tears to wipe aside
My impatient heart cries as I put on a big, bright smile
The irrelevance of me is too painful to conceive yet day after day the truth is on display.

My creativity seems to have gone hence this poem gone wrong
The qualities that I've love most have diminished leaving me with loneliness and tear that won't go away.
Hang on, stay strong, it will get better that all persuade.
Well, walk in my shoes just for today.

I want to climb the Highest mountain and never come down, dig the deepest ditch and lay on the ground, I want to turn back the hands of time to before I was born and just stop it from that moment. I want to close my eyes and not see death yet there it is, beckoning me , whispering,seducing me.

What am I saying, just too many emotions today, tomorrow I will try to make it a better day.

Poetry In Motion

Reaction score
Very emotional, I would say. Very dramatically captivating.

Only you have the power to sustain any negative energy coming toward your life. Make sure you are the one in control.

MyriamCruz1977

Reaction score
mamasitas, thank you for sharing your heart and expressing your thoughts like only you know how. I could def. relate to these words and can advise you to hold on to whatever/whoever brings at least a little bit of peace, joy, laughter in your life so that you could get through. Amazing words...thanks for sharing.