"east Side Story" Will Be Played Live On The Air ...

freestylemasters

Reaction score
For those that missed the Return of the B&B Freestyle Show Last Monday, You missed out on something a little more than Just freestyle music being played. We began Airing Freestyle Videos! Yep, Holy crap is right Laughing

There are alot of changes ( and still being made ) to the B&B Show. With that being said, BENNY B & I decided to give the listeners a Treat!

The treat is what is the Headline of this topic...

In Less than 2 Weeks from now, We will be broadcasting LIVE through our studios onto the world the Movie that people have heard ( or only seen a crappy copy of ) the movie " EAST SIDE STORY " which starred " Marc Anthony, Corina, Sa-Fire " And many many Others.

You will need to have a Broadband ( DSL Or Cable ) Modem To View Comfortably. ( Sorry Dialup People )

So Mark it down in your calendars...The B&B Freestyle Show Will Be Broadcasting EAST SIDE STORY JANUARY 2nd 2006

A Nice little way to start off the new year huh Wink

This is the NEW B&B Freestyle Show.

=====> WWW.NEWYORKCITYUNDERGROUND.COM <=======

Take care and Keep It Pumpin'

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Finally....I interviewed Corina in 1989 about this movie...then NO ONE BELIEVED ME...unfortunately, I'll be working. Will it be archived for those of us who can't watch the live feed???

Harv

freestylemasters

Reaction score
Bnb Radio Freestyle Videos Tonight

Tune in through the normal site:

www.bnbradio.com

Choose the player according to your speed.

Remember, the audio player now is also the video player.

The Yahoo Messanger might be up but not to sure. Give it a try...the SN is " NYCULIVECAM "

Toll Free Number Is: 1877-610-0150

Which Video we will be airing tonight remains to be seen, I am not even sure yet Laughing But we'll see whats up.

You can post up in the " Shoutbox " as always if you would live to simply give a shoutout to someone over the air, or as always call in Smile

Take care and keep pumpin it'
Always
DJ BRYSKI

----------------- This Is The New B & B -----------------

freestylemasters

Reaction score
Tonight is the night we Premier the movie " East Side Story " on the B&B Freestyle Show! (www.bnbradio.com)

This is the first ever that an entire movie will be broadcasted through the show so it should be interesting.

Based on Previous shows where we aired Freestyle Videos ( Take Me In Your Arms, Forever Amor, Etc ) The Listeners/Viewers have told us the quality is literally MINT. From the sound to the view. So we are definately excited Mr. Green

For those that do not know of this movie...This movie is a story of a Brother & Sister ( Marc Anthony & Corina ) who decide to make a singing group along with thier cousin ( Played by Danny Rivera ) who has moved in with them.

It's a story of thier Struggle to get a record deal and of course with a happy ending...

A whole arsenal of Freestyle Artists, Producers, Etc are featured in this movie.

Why haven't you heard of this movie or why can't you find this movie you may ask?
The movie was stripped due to some controversy with the filmsmaker or Distributor. ( A Shame I know )

So remember, Tonight the B&B Freestyle Show will be Airing EAST SIDE STORY at approximately 9:30 ( Movie runs about an hour and 30 minutes )

If you do not have a Broadband Connection you cannot view the movie, sorry...

Vinss-T

Reaction score
i just watched the broadcast 2nite. gotta say GOOD JOB to the people behind www.newyorkcityunderground.com for hosting that, awesome flick, hot songs, & i liked the live performances. corina's character was pretty fiesty haha and it was great seeing marc anthony in a movie. o ya thanks for the bonus sa-fire music vid that was played right after the movie :cool