• When Socializing only!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • NEVER...Can't stand any form of Alcohol

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Enigma

Reaction score
DJ_JTEK76 said:
yeah yeah yeah yeah...i've heard that before...this what i think happend to you, and you probaby scared for life cuase of it..... my theory is that you 1 night got pissy drunk on some mamajuana type of drink...that sh|t will have you speaking in 10 different languages lol...now i see you was at this club maybe with the guys...and you hittin the bar hard....rounds after rounds shots after shots...you thinking you the man....your ppl's telling your the man...so now you gassed up...you drink some more...now what i believe happend next is what happens everyweeknds in club all over the world....either you pissed on yourself, barfed, bust ur azz or just simply opened ur big mouth..and told ur boy u slept with his girl.....man i can go on on on on .. so somewhere in there you fit into my anology.. dont be mad if im right lol
LMAOOO! :lol

kxrider375

Reaction score
I'm a beer man and plenty of it, the only thing is that it makes you fat, so I need to stay really active in order to be able to drink at the pace I'm used to.

Occasionally I'll bust out the bottle of single malt scotch but that's about it.

I average about 4-5 at home at night and about 8 to 12 on Saturdays and Sundays. I guess I drink too much, but it's not everyday, only 2 to 3 nights a week, but it's on......on the weekends.

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
kxrider375 said:
I'm a beer man and plenty of it, the only thing is that it makes you fat, so I need to stay really active in order to be able to drink at the pace I'm used to.

Occasionally I'll bust out the bottle of single malt scotch but that's about it.

I average about 4-5 at home at night and about 8 to 12 on Saturdays and Sundays. I guess I drink too much, but it's not everyday, only 2 to 3 nights a week, but it's on......on the weekends.
I don't think it's how much a person consumes, but how responsible a person can be. And it's important to always be in control of your actions. You have people who drink and become violent,then there are others that drink and just knock out wherever they're at. I enjoy having my drinks at home and not worry about having to drive. I don't drink to get drunk. Don't like it. I just stop when I feel nice. Then I go to bed when I'm ready.

Knightfell

Reaction score
sietzsounds said:
on occassion:

coronas
black russians
peach schnapps
jagermeister
red wine
UGH! jagermeister, remind me to tell you my jagermeister fiasco sometime :buggin

Knightfell

Reaction score
It was '89 and my first pro DJ job in this little unknown nightclub(thank god), and it was jaeger night complete with jaeger girls. Well the bartender, my friends, and the notorious jaeger girls thought it would be fun to "break the kid in". So they started streaming tubes to me up in the booth. After 3 or 4 I told the j girls i'd save the others for later, but noooooooo, they stood there taunting me until I downed em. So around 2:30 ish I feel a nudge and one of the barbacks is yelling "dead air! dead air!" and all I hear is the needle scratching at the end of the vinyl. so rest of night i was running to bathroom and drinking coffee and water....

DJ_JTEK76

Reaction score
Knightfell said:
It was '89 and my first pro DJ job in this little unknown nightclub(thank god), and it was jaeger night complete with jaeger girls. Well the bartender, my friends, and the notorious jaeger girls thought it would be fun to "break the kid in". So they started streaming tubes to me up in the booth. After 3 or 4 I told the j girls i'd save the others for later, but noooooooo, they stood there taunting me until I downed em. So around 2:30 ish I feel a nudge and one of the barbacks is yelling "dead air! dead air!" and all I hear is the needle scratching at the end of the vinyl. so rest of night i was running to bathroom and drinking coffee and water....
LOL..

sietzsounds

Reaction score
Knightfell said:
oh dayum!!!!!! that sucks, but it's pretty funny!!! betcha don't drink jager anymore, especially while spinnin!!!!! :buggin

Knightfell

Reaction score
sietzsounds said:
oh dayum!!!!!! that sucks, but it's pretty funny!!! betcha don't drink jager anymore, especially while spinnin!!!!! :buggin
I'll still have a shot or two.. But it occassionally brings on a bad flashback hehe.

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
I don't drink when I go out because I'm not going to worry about how I get home so I'm basically always the designated driver which is fine by me.

When I go to my cousin's house and we're having a little party/get togethers, I'll drink because I plan on sleeping over. :p