Dj Irene

1sxychica

Reaction score
anyone heard of her?
I heard some of her stuff... damn I LOVED IT!

my fave one is THE LAUNCH(AMAZING!!!!!), also TETRIS REVENGE and PUMP UP THE BASS

and guess what.... she also has a freetyle track called LOSE CONTROL.

If you guys have a chance... check DJ IRENE out! :p

mario

Reaction score
dj irene.......is the artist IRENE.......with such hits as EDGE OF A BROKEN HEART, WITHOUT YOUR LOVE, ANYTHING 4 U........the dj part must be a typo.......she performed at MOMENTS the club thereo was performing i hear she did really well that night too

mario

Reaction score
and for the other songs.......there actually might be a dj our there named DJ IRENE.....but the 2 people are different and someone might of confused them with the same person

THEREO

Reaction score
LOL yah she was at momentos with me one night, but she didn't sing. 2AM was there, he performed that night and he was actually really good in person, working the crowd etc... Irene actually got "SICK" and wasn't able to perform, She's a very nice and good looking girl if you guys ever meet her.

i think there is a pic of us on my site.

From what i know DJ IRENE (whom i've not heard of) and IRENE would be two diffrent people, since Irene wasn't doing anything else interms of new music and she hasn't released anything in a few years to my knowledge.

1sxychica

Reaction score
Mario, yes I know there are two IRENEs.... one is a freestyle artist and the other is "the international house diva" as they call her.

I was referring to the DJ IRENE. She's great.... you should check it out, if you love those fast rave-like beats.

As for IRENE... she still holds my fave song FOREVER LOVE. :p