Diet Question?

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
A ham and cheese hero with lots and lots of lettuce/tomatoes with a low fat mayo considered a low fat meal? Remember it has lots of veggies and im gonna eat it with a bottle of water.

:)

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
A ham and cheese hero with lots and lots of lettuce/tomatoes with a low fat mayo considered a low fat meal? Remember it has lots of veggies and im gonna eat it with a bottle of water.

Kinda. It's the bread that'll "hurt". As long you don't have more than a significant amount u'll be ok. Try adding spinach to ur sandwich. It's delicious. Instead of yellow american cheese, try out muenster or swiss. Eating more wheat than the white would make a difference. I've been slacking off lately and feel like a slob. Being injured sucks! I've been gym-less for like a minute.

Lamatrix

Reaction score
don't be blaming me and naya for anything. it's not our fault you use our "condition" as an excuse missy. i'm telling naya!!! lmaoooo

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Bread does major damage its the one dayum thing that will deff add yuckiness to the tummy I no longer eat white bread strictly wheat or multi grain english muffis honestly you really dont taste the bread depepnding on what you eat on it .

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Maybe you should try wraps.

Healthier than bread, and you can still get the ham, cheese, and all the veggies on it.

SpeedTribe

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:

that sounds good!