Denon 9000

djsun1ny

Reaction score
OMG...................
That is all I have to say!!!

My Freind Frank garcia owns mainline lighting & sound out here in Flushing (Its also a DJ school and record shop) He had an DJ expo today. & for the 1st time I was a customer and not an employee so I got to play with everything and get freestuff from the vendors. But I could not let go of the new Denon! Its Sick!! Yo the next step is just put on the gloves and the glasses and just virtual mix out in the club you know what I mean?

What freaked me out was the Virtual(?)grip this had on the disc,,, I mean I hit the buton that would allow me to scratch.,which means it would with RAM hold the point and use the I guess well I can't explain but I put my fingers on the jog wheel(small reg denon wheel)and was sctractching like but no different from a record!!! I swear I thought I was working a little tiny record talk about the illusion but wow that is all I have to say plus with a sperate 10in mixer with some crazy functions that compliment the CD 9000 OMG just OMG~~~!!!!!!

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
How does it compare to the Pioneer CDJ-1000's?

djsun1ny

Reaction score
Actually I love the Pioneers I don't have the 1000's I use the 700 with the 500 mixer. But I have demo'd the 1000s. Basically I think it's a mental preference... Like I use Pioneer decks for the Illusion that I am playing Vinyl vs the Denon which is mounted on a rack board and you spinning two lil round controllers. Both have incredible features and if you use the denon with it's matching mixer it will actually mix for you LOL. Nah seriously theres one feature that stood out which was being able to set loops in storage go mix another disc hit the reloop and it would beat match the tempo (auto adjust the pitch) of the new disc so its like having 3 two four decks when your're jusst using two. Thats why there are 2 outputs for each deck its Just SICK

Fayze

Reaction score
denon d9000 is hella sweeeett!!..i got it last wk..and its off da hook..