Cynthia

bullboykennels

Reaction score
she is great with a beautiful voice,.. first lp i ever purchased when she came out with her first lp. loved it all from top to bottom not a back track on it.

Jester1868

Reaction score
Born, raised, and hang out in Queens/NYC even thou
LIANA said:
The One And Only Time I Had A Manager In 2001 I Sang To Him N He Siad I Sound Like Cynthia,,,,i Was So Happy,,,she Is The Best And Pretty And Cant Wait For Her New Album,,,,,she Should Do A New Song With Johnny O
I just sang Dreamboy/Dreamgirl with Cynthia this past weekend and she said I did really well. Maybe we should do a duet together! :dancingb lol

FreeQuake

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get Cynthia's new song, "Why?"

Does anyone know where I can get Cynthia's new song, "Why?"

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance.

dancinboy

Reaction score
the fact that Cynthia has released new music continually tells you she's not just another dance artist. She has experimented with other styles of freestyle, she's written songs for other artists Luis Damon and Vienna and continues to release quality material. If i could find the LisCyn songs she'd have my money already. The key to continued sucess is staying in there. She's always been one of my favorites!!

brad2345

Reaction score
absolutely, a true, creative icon. btw her last cd is it like one of her best works?