Votes: 2 2.9%
  • THIEF OF HEARTS

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • WHAT WILL IT TAKE?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SONYA

Reaction score
thief of hearts for sure cuz again probaby the first song i heard from here and its on my first freestyle mix tape lol but the words now that im older and understand are so true

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
Dammit King lol, it's Endless Night, not Nights lol...why does everyone do that? She doesn't even say the plural of it once throughout the whole song...ggrrrr lol

Night Night Night Night Night Night Night LOL

FreeStyle_2001

Reaction score
I like many Cynthia songs, but "Change on Me" is my pick. That song introduced and got me hooked to freestyle.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
AnthonyA1971 said:
Dammit King lol, it's Endless Night, not Nights lol...why does everyone do that? She doesn't even say the plural of it once throughout the whole song...ggrrrr lol

Night Night Night Night Night Night Night LOL

Why does everyone do that?????? Maybe because that's the title of the song??? Yes, she sings...."please make this an endless night" but the title on the record label, on Cynthia's MICMAC debut album, and THUMP greatest hits album all list the song as "Endless Nights"

James Anthony

Reaction score
please make this an endless night/with just a little love we can make it right......probably one of my top 5 freestyle songs EVER...although endless night is my favorite, im also a very big fan of change on me, never thought i let you go and how i love him

mellow729

Reaction score
i pretty much love all her tunes...shes my fave female artist...but without a doubt my fav tune from her is "SAVE YOUR LOVE FOR ME" on the Thinking About You album!!!

Freestygal

Reaction score
Mellow...Save Your Love For Me is an AWESOME song...and oh how I can relate to the words!!!

My vote here went to Thief of Heart....definitely 1 of my all time fave freestyle songs!!!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

MARKLUVZCYNTHIA

Reaction score
michael said:
what happened to "LOVE ME TONIGHT" ?? now thats the shyyyyyyt!
well said my man! lol

That was my favorite cut until I heard "If I Had The Chance". That record was sick! It was a perfect comeback track. The edit on her album is dope, but u haven't truly heard that track until u bump the full 6 minute version.

FR3ESTYLEKING

CF Freestyle GrandMaster
Reaction score
Sorry about not extending the poll!!!! I forgot LOVE ME TONIGHT and a few others that I luv..... But i listed to me what I've heard the most airplay on and so on.......

Thanx For the iNput *I have plans for these votes* PLEASE keep them coming!!!! And more coming soon! :D

Last edited: