Covergirls@ Freestlye Explosion Tour

DannyM

Reaction score
I am so happy to hear that TourBoss!! It's definitely time that everyone knows how awesome the New Cover Girls are!! Evelyn's Gorgeous vocals are always amazing! I know she will shine as lead on this new music. I cannot wait to hear her on the new stuff with Lorraine & Sabrina!
:1luv

Crazy4CoverGirls

Reaction score
I agree! I cant wait to hear the new stuff. Evelyn, Lorraine and Sabrina are gonna rock it! Go Girls!!!!

sunny_boy78

Reaction score
What the covergirls are finally coming out with some new stuff? WHEN?? Im soooooooo EXCITED! I cant wait! I hope when the girls come out with thier new stuff this will put all the haters to rest! cuz i know they are gonna blow up! So Evelyn, Lorraine & Sabrina do y'alls thing! u got mad support out here in da Bay Area!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
With all the negativity out there nowadays, it's great to see so many people positive statements directed towards the girls. Keep it up. Remember, they do it because they love the business and the fans. I know for a fact that they read these posts from time to time and they appreciate all the nice comments.

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
The girls look great as always, but there's something about Evelyn that says HOTTTTT!!!!!!
Signed,
Krusty (lol)

sunny_boy78

Reaction score
thanks for the pics. the girls look amazing. cant wait to see the new ones! hey tourboss a few questions for u! will this freestyle tour be hitting the west coast? the bay area? also when can we expect the new music from the girls? is there a release date?
thanx,
S.

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
sunny_boy78 said:
thanks for the pics. the girls look amazing. cant wait to see the new ones! hey tourboss a few questions for u! will this freestyle tour be hitting the west coast? the bay area? also when can we expect the new music from the girls? is there a release date?
thanx,
S.
The Freestyle Explosion Tour hit the west coast like crazy over the summer including several dates in California,Arizona and Las Vegas. I don't have the schedule as of yet but when the tour starts up again it looks like some of the dates will actually be on the east coast which is home for the majority of us on the tour so it'll be nice to be near home!
As far as new music from The Covergirls, I'm sure they will be coming out with new material in the future,unfortunately I don't have any concrete info on when that will be for you at this point. But I have to tell you that when Evelyn,Lorraine and Sabrina come out with new material it will be something I'm sure you will enjoy and be from the heart. And when you see The Freestyle Explosion Tour coming to a city near you, don't miss it. Especially if you are a fan of The Covergirls. They put on a great show and the response from the fans is absolutely incredible!!!!!!

heidee14

Reaction score
great photos..the ladies look great TourBoss...
plz tell Evelyn i said Hey girl..n happy holidays n all..
k..thanx!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
DannyM said:
I am so happy to hear that TourBoss!! It's definitely time that everyone knows how awesome the New Cover Girls are!! Evelyn's Gorgeous vocals are always amazing! I know she will shine as lead on this new music. I cannot wait to hear her on the new stuff with Lorraine & Sabrina!
You won't have to wait much longer!

latin_sensation

Reaction score
Im so excited for the new Cover Girls album. I can not wait!!! Girls if u are reading this I would like to make a request for ur live show!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about putting in "Still Miss you" "Gotta Get Up" and "Thank You" in your show!!!!! Thanks!!

Crazy4CoverGirls

Reaction score
latin_sensation said:
Im so excited for the new Cover Girls album. I can not wait!!! Girls if u are reading this I would like to make a request for ur live show!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about putting in "Still Miss you" "Gotta Get Up" and "Thank You" in your show!!!!! Thanks!!
Hey LS-- I totally agree with u on this. I would love to see The girls perform these songs as well, especially "Still Miss You"!!! Evelyn jams on this track!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Here's another one for you... This is Evelyn and the girls kicking off their set with "Wishing On A Star" in front of more than 10,000 people!!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Here's another great pic of the girls for you! Get ready because 2006 is going to be the year of The Covergirls!!!!!!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Tank, I know you are a true fan of the girls and let me assure you that this year, you will not be disappointed when it comes to The Covergirls.

sunny_boy78

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Shoot with all this talk about new cover girls material. Im gettin more and more excited! By the way thanx for the pics!! Do the girls have a website that keeps us up to date with what they are doing and future releases? that would be awesome! does anyone actually have a release date to the new stuff? And yes, I would have to agree I would like to see the ladies perform stuff off of "Here It Is" my favorite album!!!! take care y'a''